It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
zeogold: If I didn't want to listen to his information, then yes.
If that was the case you wouldn't be posting here. So then no.
zeogold: If I didn't want to listen to his information, then yes.
MaximumBunny: If that was the case you wouldn't be posting here. So then no.
I meant for spamming links.
I'm fine with him presenting arguments, but just constantly bumping the thread with a flurry of headlines and links does nothing.
It's not as if we haven't heard that some great catastrophe was going to happen before. Remember the whole incident with 2012? People got stocked up for doomsday for that one and we're all still here. There was no actual evidence for the end of the world other than some Mayan calendar ending, so obviously, very few people actually believed it was going to happen.
If he wants to convince anybody of anything (as you'd presumably want to do if you're talking about some event that could be life-changing), would you take the stereotypical approach of standing on the street corner with a cardboard sign and screaming, or would you go to people and actually explain your arguments in a well thought-out and rational manner?

The only time spamming info like that is acceptable is when your audience is people who already have the same viewpoint you do (such as on the infowars forum or some other similar website). It's quite obvious that this isn't the case here on the GOG forum, in which case he's not only wasting his time, but making himself look unintelligent as well (especially with his lack of actual arguments and extremely poor attempts to back up his claims).

Edit: Mind you, I'm not arguing here whether what he's saying is right or not. What I AM saying is that this thread is the equivalent of the example I gave earlier, standing on the street corner and screaming "THE END IS NIGH!". I'm perfectly willing to respect his point of view so long as he can stop spamming and actually TALK about what it is he's getting at, as well as debate reasonably when presented with opposing viewpoints and not just dismiss them or otherwise ignore them. If you're wrong, admit it, don't just move on to preach the same thing everybody just proved you wrong on.
Post edited October 18, 2016 by zeogold
low rated
Part 1

Nightly News - Charlotte Firebomb '<i>an attack on our democracy</i>' and '<i>political terrorism</i>', Trump called out Hillary's group for it, while CNN blames Trump, Max Spiers (<i>UFO conspiracy theories</i>) death, UK won't investigate was vomiting black liquid and complained of migraines for several days. Biden threatening Russia with cyber warfare would the public find out? 'Hope not' Biden says. US to launch fake '<i>provocation</i>' (<i>cyber attack</i>) to launch war, Assange's internet cut by state party, activates contingency plans (huge dumps?), NatWest to close Russian's Channel (<i>RT</i>) UK bank accounts without any reason, Insider says war might hit before elections and citizens are urged to stockpile food. 1,000 more shot in Chicago vs last year (in a gun-free zone there sure is a lot of guns), Poll: 41% election could be stolen, 73% repub and 17% dem, State investigating voter fraud in Tarrant, dead people voting, vote harvesting, etc, Soros members to run online voting for Utah (for republicans, but they represent democrats, likely a steal), Bernie rallies for Clinton amidst humiliating leaks, 4,5000 redaction in FBI documents (sometimes whole pages). Wikileaks: John Podesta <span class="bold">OBSESSED</span> with aliens, and UFO hunters hacked John Podesta's emails not Russia. Treaties for space, weapons, hackers looking for UFO/alien information, Haiti and clinton foundation, Gary Heavin, footage of Haiti, preparing report (video! Shocking!), Tomorrow and Wednesday. Clinton Dictatorship: Fight with 1st amendment and alternative media, Dark heart Alex Jones! Fly ban with Dr Savage, Biden talks of cyber strikes against Russia, and new NATO doctrine. CNN declared '<i>illegal</i>' to go to wikileaks (<i>but they can</i>) to discourage citizens from investigating, Obama pushed for a 'fact checker' source which could then label anything they don't like as '<i>false</i>'. Authoritarianism creeping in. Project Veritas: Paid protesters footage to agitate and incite violence, Reminder: Charlotte riot 70%+ were out of state and bussed in, Fox News cancelled interview with James O'Keefe, Violent protesters (always Hillary's group it seems).

Other Links: Bill Still https://compoundmedia.com/ http://lionelmedia.com/ http://rsbn.tv/ http://www.zerohedge.com http://www.mcclatchydc.com/
Post edited October 19, 2016 by rtcvb32
high rated
Just keeping a current tally, and cross-posting since it seems rt respects no borders. Since he's interested in people paying attention and getting information, it's appropriate to keep things in perspective. In case anyone's wondering, here are some relevant reminders from other posts rtcvb has made:

Remember when you said the US economy would collapse on September 27th? You were wrong, of course.
Remember when you said that the internet would fall apart once the naming authority was made multinational? And you somehow thought that DMCA was related, and also that the entire internet would get censored. You were wrong about all of that. Considering you claimed to be a computer guy, that was especially embarrassing , since you actually made a few claims yourself which were not just wrong, but amazingly ignorant.
Remember when you claimed there was no explanation for something really easy to explain, then as soon as you were corrected you dropped the topic and moved on?
Oh, how about the part where just after that you said that toothpaste is poisonous? That was a good bit, too, especially since we already had that particular bit of crazy here a little while ago and it was addressed quite exhaustively. You haven't come back on that, either. Did learning actually occur?
Now we can add the part where you don't know how evidence works about weather, either and don't fact-check anything.
EDIT: Oh, forgot about the part where you claimed the US was in a state of war. That requires a declaration of war, which requires an act of Congress. You're wrong about all that, too. This is the part that should be of interest to you there.
Post edited October 18, 2016 by OneFiercePuppy
low rated
OneFiercePuppy: Remember when you said the US economy would collapse on September 27th? You were wrong, of course.
I got the date from somewhere else, saying the currency would collapse. Mind you that currently the Stock market is being propped up by the banks, and Deutche Bank is about to go under which is going to cause a LOT of problems as it seems to be in the middle of a lot of other banks and currencies; So just because it didn't happen on the 27th doesn't mean it isn't happening still. Although the date (and title) were likely more to get someone to actually watch the video/content in question and be open to the idea rather than being 100% accurate.

OneFiercePuppy: Remember when you said that the internet would fall apart once the naming authority was made multinational? And you somehow thought that DMCA was related, and also that the entire internet would get censored. You were wrong about all of that. Considering you claimed to be a computer guy, that was especially embarrassing , since you actually made a few claims yourself which were not just wrong, but amazingly ignorant.
We shall see. Just because nothing had yet happened doesn't mean it won't still happen. Hillary Clinton, George Soros and other countries would love to see free speech go, in fact censorship is happening on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube. DMCA and Copyright is already being used as a form of censorship along with the DMCA. So I am not wrong yet, it just hasn't taken full force yet. Just like the XBone always-on-kinnect it had more than enough potential.

OneFiercePuppy: Oh, how about the part where just after that you said that toothpaste is poisonous? That was a good bit, too, especially since we already had that particular bit of crazy here a little while ago and it was addressed quite exhaustively. You haven't come back on that, either. Did learning actually occur?
Fluoride is still a poison. Note 'if swallowed contact poison control'... Or am I wrong in thinking poison is somehow a heart medication?

Had to end up using google, enjoy the myriad of warning labels.

OneFiercePuppy: Now we can add the part where you don't know how evidence works about weather, either and don't fact-check anything.
EDIT: Oh, forgot about the part where you claimed the US was in a state of war. That requires a declaration of war, which requires an act of Congress. You're wrong about all that, too. This is the part that should be of interest to you there.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nato-summit-2014-cyber-attack-could-trigger-retaliation-all-nato-members-1464230
Nato members have agreed to add cyber-attacks to the list of offences that would trigger the retaliation of all 28 member states.

Cyber-attacks will now have the potential to trigger Article 5 of the Nato Charter, which states the alliance will defend any member which finds itself under attack.
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/North_Atlantic_Treaty#Article_5
The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence recognised by Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the North Atlantic area.

Any such armed attack and all measures taken as a result thereof shall immediately be reported to the Security Council. Such measures shall be terminated when the Security Council has taken the measures necessary to restore and maintain international peace and security.
Does this not read that Cyber attacks are equal to the bombings in 9/11? Afterall Article 5 was enacted when the twin towers were bombed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLfkJODepcI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZN2OaKFOrw - This is what Hillary makes it sound like too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2hkL3V3YjM - A 'message' will be sent

So tell me what happens when we poke Russia and Russia pokes back? What if a US operative happens to be in Russia and attacks back to give the excuse? Or do they even need any proof at all because it's not a physical attack?

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2002/How-To-Start-A-WarMay02.htm (1848-1989)
The creation of false excuses to justify going to war is a major first step in constructing public support for such deadly ventures. Perhaps the most common pretext for war is an apparently unprovoked enemy attack. Such attacks, however, are often fabricated, incited or deliberately allowed to occur. They are then exploited to arouse widespread public sympathy for the victims, demonize the attackers and build mass support for military “retaliation.”

Every time the US has gone to war, pretext incidents have been used. Upon later examination, the conventional perception of these events is always challenged and eventually exposed as untrue.
Attachments:
flouride.jpg (390 Kb)
rtcvb32: But you ask me to present an argument. Then I'll present one: We are inches away from WW3 and inches away from nuclear war.
That is also not an argument. That's an opinion. A mighty stupid one at that.

rtcvb32: If you look at any non-US media you'll see it quite plainly as they spell it out
And that is not an argument either, that's just a boldfaced lie.

Good job.
rtcvb32: If you look at any non-US media you'll see it quite plainly
Does France count as "non US"? 'Cause the media over here don't seem overly concerned about it. (I guess they missed the memo or decided a rich idiot getting mugged and the right-wing primary are more important than apocalypse)
The OP reminds me a lot of HAL.
tinyE: The OP reminds me a lot of HAL.
Don't you mean Hal Jordan? All the head trauma would sure explain a few things :P
tinyE: The OP reminds me a lot of HAL.
Breja: Don't you mean Hal Jordan? All the head trauma would sure explain a few things :P
No I mean HAL.

Calm, condescending, apt to provide completely inaccurate data, and totally fucking crazy.
shit. this is still alive? Russian Times is a more reliable sauce than Alex Jonse
dick1982: shit. this is still alive? Russian Times is a more reliable sauce than Alex Jonse
The Onion is more reliable than both.
dick1982: Russian Times is a more reliable sauce than Alex Jonse
Really? He looks invariably greasy to me.
dick1982: Russian Times is a more reliable sauce than Alex Jonse
Lemon_Curry: Really? He looks invariably greasy to me.
YOU! OUTTA HERE!

This is a serious thread and I won't having anything silly going on in here!
tinyE: YOU! OUTTA HERE!

This is a serious thread and I won't having anything silly going on in here!
Oh, you're no fun anymore...