It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rtcvb32: Jon Rappoport talks about Fluorides... it's history, where it came from, and getting it as a dental procedure; Toxic Vaccines.
I must admit that the switch of subject from London attack to the fluorides gave me a good burst of laughter :o)

Kind of like when Abba is next to Sepultura in my music playlist.
catpower1980: I must admit that the switch of subject from London attack to the fluorides gave me a good burst of laughter :o)
I admit i wished the segment was far longer and in more detail, like 2 hours and just lay it all out. Rappoport seems to go on a bit more on the health care issues as a favorite topic of his.

Who knows, if i find more information on the London attacks I'll post them.

Actually glancing at drudge it says that the killer once stabbed a man in the face as it covers him going to jail multiple times. But not seeing much more than that. Well except the ease of which it is to find terrorist manuals using google...
If I wanted to kill off the poor / excess population, I wouldn't poison vaccines or fluoride.

I'd just take their healthcare away.
catpower1980: I must admit that the switch of subject from London attack to the fluorides gave me a good burst of laughter :o)
rtcvb32: I admit i wished the segment was far longer and in more detail, like 2 hours and just lay it all out. Rappoport seems to go on a bit more on the health care issues as a favorite topic of his.

Well except the ease of which it is to find terrorist manuals using google...
On the subject of chemicals and health, it's not really some big news as 15 years ago, I remember tons of discussions on fitness/body-building forums with links and regular debates over various PubMed research/studies over all kind of chemicals and food additives. At this point, it's beyond political issues but rather concerns what I call "basic health consciousness" and it's where individual actions matter. Eating your daily apple full of pesticides "for your health" can be as harmful in the long run as your daily glass of alcohol or cigarettes. I'm glad I have my own garden so I can eat some amount of homegrown and 100% ecological vegetables and fruits.

On terrorists manuals, it's old-fashioned, you just need a driving license or a knife nowadays ;)

Vainamoinen: If I wanted to kill off the poor / excess population, I wouldn't poison vaccines or fluoride.
Funnily enough, we've had a story like that in Belgium this month where a GSK employee poured acid in a tank used for making vaccines. I should have e-mailed a translation to AJ just to see how he would have spinned that :o)
https://www.rtbf.be/vivacite/emissions/detail_c-est-vous-qui-le-dites/accueil/article_de-l-acide-deverse-dans-une-cuve-a-vaccins-chez-gsk?id=9556965&programId=25
catpower1980: On terrorists manuals, it's old-fashioned, you just need a driving license or a knife nowadays ;)
True... Glancing over some excerpts of one such manual said they recommended heavy trucks (U-Haul trucks specifically suggested) since they could do more damage and plow through more people. Which you get something like the London or Paris attacks, compared to the Ohio school attack where a mere 7 students were injured.

catpower1980: Funnily enough, we've had a story like that in Belgium this month where a GSK employee poured acid in a tank used for making vaccines. I should have e-mailed a translation to AJ just to see how he would have spinned that :o)
Curious. They may report on it but I doubt they'd talk much on the topic. Jones is more interested in getting you to read the pamphlet telling you what the effects are of the vaccines (potentially), not what some rogue employee did to ruin a batch or tank.
Post edited March 24, 2017 by rtcvb32
Vainamoinen: If I wanted to kill off the poor / excess population, I wouldn't poison vaccines or fluoride.

I'd just take their healthcare away.
I'd show them rtcvb's posts.
To expand on https://www.gog.com/forum/general/attention_please_updated_forum_rules/post387 :

lazydog: Let us hope so. However, If Fables gets enough complaints every time rtcvb32 deems it fit to use this thread as a link drop then there is a serious question to be raised- namely are forum rules being broken.
The very hypocritical forum rules are being broken, the question is not there. This thread is a collection of "knowingly false" statements from the very outlets that the notion of "fake news" is defined around. And hate speech is the underlying discourse tying it all together (at least, the creep was asked to remove a too explicit metaphorical poem which, in context, was designing muslims/arabs/refugees as obvious "snakes" which very nature is to eventually murder those who show humanity and compassion to them, letting them near despite the fact that, hey, they're snakes, what would you expect lolz). So, yes, falsehood with a straightforward racist agenda. A whole thread of it. Taken seriously, the rules would forbid it.

But, and that's my own way of seeing it I suppose, I disagree with the idea of harrassing the gog staff about it. Pointing it out, bringing attention to it, sure. We all do that, thinking we're the only one. Beyond this, it's redundant. This thread, deemed as acceptable by the staff, defines the place whether it is present or removed solely under mob pressure. What is interesting is merely to see what the gog staff spontaneously means, in practice (in its application), with this vague "code of conduct". And the answer is "infowars, alex jones, etc? perfectly okay, guys - we see no hate speech here, no deliberate falsehood". You will not change their perspective by bending their arm. Even if, through whatever symbolic violence (spamming, report-spanning, boycotting, whatever) you did manage to have this thread closed, you'd be having it closed against their own original will. In my eyes, it's pointless. In terms of extreme-right propaganda, this thread is one tiny outlet amongst many major ones, its closure wouldn't make a dent. The only stake here is what their forums management say of gog's standards.

Whine collectively until it's closed, if you want. Even if it got closed, you wouldn't change the fact that it would have taken collective whining. If that's what it takes, then, truly, this place is worthless anyway. I don't see what sort of temporary satisfaction you'd get out of it. Again, you wouldn't have changed the staff's opinions, you wouldn't have re-defined the place. It's defined by its owners, not by you, no matter potential surface impacts. As you people say to those who complain about the idea of moderation : this is not a public zone, this is not a country. The choice is to peruse it or not. It's not about voting to shape it.

Also even if it's a mere lack of intelligence on gog's side, be amused to see the staff policies here, along with this thread, strongly supported by Tauto and Kleetus, whose exclusive full time activity on the forums had openly been to turn every different aspect of the forums to shit, through relentless disruption, playful bad faith and general trolling. The fact that their predictability doesn't work as an alarming compass for the staff is objectively funny, and you have to concede this to them. I suggest we all enjoy the gag in common, but also accept the implications about this place. Adjust your expectations, instead of freaking out in denial, trying to "force" gog to match them. There's nothing to win, here.

In short : You're in a shop/forum that considers this thread okay. End of line. No reluctant paint job would alter this underlying reality.
lazydog:
Telika: Also even if it's a mere lack of intelligence on gog's side, be amused to see the staff policies here, along with this thread, strongly supported by Tauto and Kleetus, whose exclusive full time activity on the forums had openly been to turn every different aspect of the forums to shit, through relentless disruption, playful bad faith and general trolling. The fact that their predictability doesn't work as an alarming compass for the staff is objectively funny, and you have to concede this to them. I suggest we all enjoy the gag in common, but also accept the implications about this place. Adjust your expectations, instead of freaking out in denial, trying to "force" gog to match them. There's nothing to win, here.
Not nice,as I/we have repented.Goodnight:)
Following numerous reports and complaints regarding this thread, we've decided it'll be for the best if it's locked as it, at the very least, isn't really going anywhere, and, by attracting attitudes that are no longer welcome and tolerated on the forum, it doesn't contribute to our efforts to keep the forum healthy and friendly. I hope this is understandable. Thanks for your co-operation!