It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: As soon as she gets on it I'll need your help over here reeling in some of these flying pigs.

Seriously if she closes this thing, or gets it to be closed, 5.99 GOG game of your choice ON ME! No shit.
Emob78: And I'll buy you a $10 game of your choice if you'll shut your goddamn mouth and stop whining in this thread any more.

Make it 20 if you'll do the same for the forum in general.
Okay but we need to set a time. You can't tell me forever because then I'll never get the game, you'll just keep putting me off saying "not yet".
Emob78: And I'll buy you a $10 game of your choice if you'll shut your goddamn mouth and stop whining in this thread any more.

Make it 20 if you'll do the same for the forum in general.
tinyE: Okay but we need to set a time. You can't tell me forever because then I'll never get the game, you'll just keep putting me off saying "not yet".
Pick a game then and get that tongue motor slowed down. I buy you a game and you post again in this thread, I'm personally making a first class flight to Michigan or Madagascar or wherever the fuck you live and whoopin' your ass with my keyboard.

Now that we've got that settled, PM me the game of your choice. Your move, comrade.
tinyE: Okay but we need to set a time. You can't tell me forever because then I'll never get the game, you'll just keep putting me off saying "not yet".
Emob78: Pick a game then and get that tongue motor slowed down. I buy you a game and you post again in this thread, I'm personally making a first class flight to Michigan or Madagascar or wherever the fuck you live and whoopin' your ass with my keyboard.

Now that we've got that settled, PM me the game of your choice. Your move, comrade.
On second thought no. I don't want any game bad enough to warrant alleviating you and the rest of these trolls of the aggravation I cause.

What I will do however is just ignore you and Kleetus.

BYE :D
lazydog: I have asked if Fables can now escalate this thread to others within GOG, specificially regarding rtcvb32 and his continuous spamming of this forum with deluded soap box preaching of ideas that are considered news by rtcvb32.
RWarehall: Seriously, what makes you think you have a right to this personal crusade? Are you another entitled snowflake? There are lots of threads one could complain about. What the heck is "Just Three Words", but spam? What about the Grid Cartographer thread where someone is actually using it to sell their software which isn't on GoG? What about the Gay Men Draw Vaginas thread which seems to be about Australian censorship? Or the various Syria and immigration threads? I could go on and on.

So why THIS thread? And what gives you the right to harass him about it? How is this really any different from any of the many other political threads besides the fact YOU don't like THIS content?

And for the record, I don't have any problem at all with the above mentioned threads, I'm more wondering why one whiny person thinks they have the right to bully and harass rtcvb32 just because you don't like the direction of his posts?
Lets leave the personal crusade out of this.

I am glad you took the time to mention other threads you don't care about that have nothing to do with this one.

I am not harassing anybody nor am I bullying anyone.

Unless you have something constructive to say about the nature of the spam that rtcvb32 is posting, I respectfully ask that you STFU.
low rated
lazydog: Lets leave the personal crusade out of this.

I am glad you took the time to mention other threads you don't care about that have nothing to do with this one.

Unless you have something constructive to say about the nature of the spam that rtcvb32 is posting, I respectfully ask that you STFU.
And who the heck do you think you are that makes you entitled to talk to others like that? Seriously, you are being as much of a problem as the resident trolls. You keep spamming this thread and other threads with your threats. Talk about spamming jerks...you have become one of them in your personal crusade to be an asshole.

Oh course you are bullying him. You follow him everywhere and post in any number of threads asking for his removal and that of his thread. You are harassing him! You are just too stupid to see that is what you are doing...

It's the people like you that have ruined this forum with your crusades to remove and belittle your personal enemies not realizing that you don't own this forum.
Post edited December 18, 2016 by RWarehall
low rated
tinyE: I don't want any game bad enough to warrant alleviating you and the rest of these trolls of the aggravation I cause.
You just like whining and complaining, along with trying to dictate who posts and what is posted.

The real troll is you, why do you repeatedly reply and post here if you hate this thread so much?

That there is the very definition of trolling.
lazydog: Lets leave the personal crusade out of this.

RWarehall: And who the heck do you think you are that makes you entitled to talk to others like that? Seriously, you are being as much of a problem as the resident trolls. You keep spamming this thread and other threads with your threats. Talk about spamming jerks...you have become one of them in your personal crusade to be an asshole.

Oh course you are bullying him. You follow him everywhere and post in any number of threads asking for his removal and that of his thread. You are harassing him! You are just too stupid to see that is what you are doing...

It's the people like you that have ruined this forum with your crusades to remove and belittle your personal enemies not realizing that you don't own this forum.
Have a good long look at what you are posting.

Come back when you have something constructive to say about rtcvb32 spamming this forum.
lazydog: I have asked if Fables can now escalate this thread to others within GOG, specificially regarding rtcvb32 and his continuous spamming of this forum with deluded soap box preaching of ideas that are considered news by rtcvb32.
tinyE: As soon as she gets on it I'll need your help over here reeling in some of these flying pigs.

Seriously if she closes this thing, or gets it to be closed, 5.99 GOG game of your choice ON ME! No shit.
You don't seriously believe you'll still be around to do anything if Fables starts actively moderating the forum, do you?

Asbeau: You don't seriously believe you'll still be around to do anything if Fables starts actively moderating the forum, do you?
Trust me, I'd like to be out of here anyway. :P I've got some sick masochism gene in me; quitting smoking wasn't this hard. What's really fucked up is I don't need to be here, XD Even without a life I have better things to do.

If Fables starts actually doing her job and cleaning this place up, yes I'll be gone, but so will they and that's fine with me. The forum here could no doubt benefit losing all of the major assholes at this point, not just the ones with bogus spam threads and script/spam issues. If I have to go to make it what it once was then I'm totally in favor of that. I don;t want to be the one ass face ruining the party for everyone else.
Post edited December 18, 2016 by tinyE
low rated
lazydog: Have a good long look at what you are posting.

Come back when you have something constructive to say about rtcvb32 spamming this forum.
And your idea of "constructive" is agreeing with you...
That is what I mean by arrogance and being "entitled". And constantly reporting people and threatening them on the forums is not bullying, harassment or spam? I guess you just don't see it. I can't help the blind...

The truth is rtcvb32 ought to be reporting YOU. What you are doing is far worse than what's going on in this thread. Actually, I clicked on one of his Sargon links, and it prompted me to see if Sargon had posted anything more recently...

I stumbled upon one called Everyone I Don't Like is a White Supremacist where he deconstructed a recent CNN piece which went out of its way to portray all Trump supporters as racist. And you wonder about the MSM when the claims that Trump is a Communist Russian and Obama is a Muslim are repeated ad nauseum. And the MSM are the ones calling other news fake?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN1WRBrsYoQ&t=1437s
lazydog: Have a good long look at what you are posting.

RWarehall: And your idea of "constructive" is agreeing with you...
That is what I mean by arrogance and being "entitled". And constantly reporting people and threatening them on the forums is not bullying, harassment or spam? I guess you just don't see it. I can't help the blind...
Again, I shall point this out: I have threatened no one, nor have a bullied anyone nor have I harassed anyone.

What I have done is report my concerns.

Remind me again, what is your point?
low rated
lazydog: Again, I shall point this out: I have threatened no one, nor have a bullied anyone nor have I harassed anyone.

They why to you have to keep telling people how you are reporting him if that isn't some kind of threat? So going around everywhere publicly complaining about rtcvb32 isn't harassment or bullying? How many posts have you made repeating the same thing in this thread and others? You just don't get it...

And if you are one of the ones downvoting every single one of his posts in this thread without even reading them even moreso.
lazydog: Again, I shall point this out: I have threatened no one, nor have a bullied anyone nor have I harassed anyone.

RWarehall: They why to you have to keep telling people how you are reporting him if that isn't some kind of threat? So going around everywhere publicly complaining about rtcvb32 isn't harassment or bullying? How many posts have you made repeating the same thing in this thread and others? You just don't get it...

And if you are one of the ones downvoting every single one of his posts in this thread without even reading them even moreso.
Look, RWarehall, you really are going to have to try harder.

If I want to get a news feed it will not be through what rtcvb32 deems necessary to cut and paste from Infowars.com and spam on this forum.

That is my problem and that is what I will continue to argue against and report.
low rated
RWarehall: And if you are one of the ones downvoting every single one of his posts in this thread without even reading them even moreso.
Which is why my alternate thread on silliness in the news, involving beavers going into the dollar store, people drilling their iPhones to make their own audio jack, or punching a kangaroo, somehow pretty much every post is low rated...

lazydog: what rtcvb32 deems necessary to cut and paste from Infowars.com
Because all my links are strictly infowars... no RT, daily mail, Yahoo news, NYT, NBC, local stations, Breitbart, C-Span, The hill, Fox, Intercept, NewWeek, Zero hedge...

nope, all infowars...

/sarcasm
low rated
tinyE: If I have to go to make it what it once was then I'm totally in favor of that. I don;t want to be the one ass face ruining the party for everyone else.
You're so heroic, always playing the victimised hero.

And then falling on your sword, I'm struggling to type while wiping away my digital tears.