It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RWarehall:
lazydog: Look, RWarehall, you really are going to have to try harder.

If I want to get a news feed it will not be through what rtcvb32 deems necessary to cut and paste from Infowars.com and spam on this forum.

That is my problem and that is what I will continue to argue against and report.
PM me, I need to ask you something quick then I'll never bother you again. Promise. :D
low rated
RWarehall: And if you are one of the ones downvoting every single one of his posts in this thread without even reading them even moreso.
rtcvb32: Which is why my alternate thread on silliness in the news, involving beavers going into the dollar store, people drilling their iPhones to make their own audio jack, or punching a kangaroo, somehow pretty much every post is low rated...
I noticed. While not all of my posts get low rated, I am still losing 5 points a day. Been that way for a few months, so it actually behooves me to make more posts, because the only way to legitimately offset that is getting pluses so I lose rep more slowly.

Of course I could play the games some users have and exploit the system (saw someone gain like 70 points in less than two days and I remember someone back when whose only searchable posts in general discussion were giveaway threads but he had over 2k rep). It's not like certain people haven't been playing rep games. It's been going on for a long time. The irony being the person gaining those 70 points has admitted to repeatedly downrepping people in the past. Guess some of the same people who use rep as part of their bullying and harassment are narcissistic enough to make their own go up artificially.
RWarehall: And if you are one of the ones downvoting every single one of his posts in this thread without even reading them even moreso.
rtcvb32: Which is why my alternate thread on silliness in the news, involving beavers going into the dollar store, people drilling their iPhones to make their own audio jack, or punching a kangaroo, somehow pretty much every post is low rated...

lazydog: what rtcvb32 deems necessary to cut and paste from Infowars.com
rtcvb32: Because all my links are strictly infowars... no RT, daily mail, Yahoo news, NYT, NBC, local stations, Breitbart, C-Span, The hill, Fox, Intercept, NewWeek, Zero hedge...

nope, all infowars...

/sarcasm
rtcvb32 what gives you any right to continually spam these forums with your links to what you deem to be news, despite where you now claim it to be from?

That is my problem with you, you have decided to take it upon yourself to determine what shall be considered news and where you get it from. With no checks I might add.

What you are actually trying to do here, and I would be grateful if you would admit it, is to tailor your "news" broadcasts to suit your agenda, in fact what you are trying to do is manipulate they way people think.

This is my most serious concern about you, the content you link to and your agenda.

It is not on. Spamming it constantly is not on.

You would not get away with this on any other site and you know it.
low rated
lazydog: You would not get away with this on any other site and you know it.
And you think calling him out like this and harassing him wouldn't get you banned on any other site either?

Again, it seems you are picking and choosing what to complain about. You don't seem to have a problem with all your own spam posts, or TinyE's or any of the other threads where people link particular articles which support their particular cause...

But somehow you think you get to be the judge of which causes are wholesome and what is acceptable. In your arrogance, everyone must adapt to YOUR sensitivities. The real world doesn't work that way. You really need to grow up.
low rated
lazydog: to continually spam these forums with your links to what you deem to be news
If I get articles and sources from... well... news sites... isn't it news? (Assuming they aren't blatantly lying to you, which the MSM seem to be actively doing).

lazydog: What you are actually trying to do here, and I would be grateful if you would admit it, is to tailor your "news" broadcasts to suit your agenda, in fact what you are trying to do is manipulate they way people think.
Would you prefer I go back to the original format, of 1st hour, 2nd hour, full show, etc with no other links, notes, descriptions, excerpts or articles; nothing except youtube videos?

As for my agenda, I'm merely forwarding out what's covered and has been covered in the same source I started with, and outlined in my opening thread.

Although the recommended videos is new... So slightly more than I started with.

lazydog: This is my most serious concern about you, the content you link to and your agenda.
**points to the thread title**
RWarehall: Again, it seems you are picking and choosing what to complain about. You don't seem to have a problem with all your own spam posts, or TinyE's or any of the other threads where people link particular articles which support their particular cause...
A collection of posts is one thing. An entire threads' worth of them is another.

The cause itself doesn't matter. Rather it's the fact that rtcvb32 posts links day in and day out, and has quite obviously shown that he has no interest in discussion, only posting more links. If there were actual discussion going on here, I'd say otherwise. If he was posting a singular link rather than a whole list's worth, I'd say otherwise. If people actually showed interest, I'd say otherwise. But so far, none of these have happened.

As far as the "other" spam posts, notice how those threads always get deleted within a small period of time or the person is usually quickly reprimanded by someone else. As far as lazydog having spam posts, I'd like to see proof of this.
Post edited December 18, 2016 by zeogold
lazydog: to continually spam these forums with your links to what you deem to be news
rtcvb32: If I get articles and sources from... well... news sites... isn't it news? (Assuming they aren't blatantly lying to you, which the MSM seem to be actively doing).

lazydog: What you are actually trying to do here, and I would be grateful if you would admit it, is to tailor your "news" broadcasts to suit your agenda, in fact what you are trying to do is manipulate they way people think.
rtcvb32: Would you prefer I go back to the original format, of 1st hour, 2nd hour, full show, etc with no other links, notes, descriptions, excerpts or articles; nothing except youtube videos?

As for my agenda, I'm merely forwarding out what's covered and has been covered in the same source I started with, and outlined in my opening thread.

Although the recommended videos is new... So slightly more than I started with.

lazydog: This is my most serious concern about you, the content you link to and your agenda.
rtcvb32: **points to the thread title**
You have categorically failed to answer the question.

Why do you choose to continuously spam links to "news" you deem to to be relevant? And more importantly, why do you think it necessary to do it here?

lazydog: You would not get away with this on any other site and you know it.
RWarehall: And you think calling him out like this and harassing him wouldn't get you banned on any other site either?

Again, it seems you are picking and choosing what to complain about. You don't seem to have a problem with all your own spam posts, or TinyE's or any of the other threads where people link particular articles which support their particular cause...

But somehow you think you get to be the judge of which causes are wholesome and what is acceptable. In your arrogance, everyone must adapt to YOUR sensitivities. The real world doesn't work that way. You really need to grow up.
It is clear you have very little to add to this argument. Begone now.
Post edited December 18, 2016 by lazydog
low rated
lazydog: Why do you choose to continuously spam links to "news" you deem to to be relevant?
How is current events not relevant?
lazydog: Why do you choose to continuously spam links to "news" you deem to to be relevant?
rtcvb32: How is current events not relevant?
I'm sorry rtcvb32, you are missing the point.

I am arguing that your spam links are not relevant.

I am asking you for a definitive: why are your spam posts from your own selected reading relevant on this site?
RWarehall: Again, it seems you are picking and choosing what to complain about. You don't seem to have a problem with all your own spam posts, or TinyE's or any of the other threads where people link particular articles which support their particular cause...
zeogold: A collection of posts is one thing. An entire threads' worth of them is another.

The cause itself doesn't matter. Rather it's the fact that rtcvb32 posts links day in and day out, and has quite obviously shown that he has no interest in discussion, only posting more links. If there were actual discussion going on here, I'd say otherwise. If he was posting a singular link rather than a whole list's worth, I'd say otherwise. If people actually showed interest, I'd say otherwise. But so far, none of these have happened.

As far as the "other" spam posts, notice how those threads always get deleted within a small period of time or the person is usually quickly reprimanded by someone else. As far as lazydog having spam posts, I'd like to see proof of this.
So let's say, I make a thread in which I play a rpg and post everyday my progress, would that be also considered spam.

Or, let's say I make a thread in which I would post about movies I saw, each day one and my opinion about it.

Would consider that spam? Seriously the only people with an agenda are the ones offended by threads which contain other opinions than the ones they favor., you want to get them out of your view and more you want to silence those people. Go back to your echo chamber and your hug box.
Post edited December 18, 2016 by MaGo72
zeogold: A collection of posts is one thing. An entire threads' worth of them is another.

MaGo72: So let's say, I make a thread in which I play a rpg and post everyday my progress, would that be also considered spam.

Or, let's say I make a thread in which I would post about movies I saw, each day one and my opinion about it.

Would consider that spam? Seriously the only people with an agenda are the ones offended by threads which contain other opinions than the ones they favor., you want to get them out of your view and more you want to silence those people. Go back to your echo chamber and your hug box.
RPG- posting everyday progress FINE

Movies- post an opinion each day FINE

spam a selected "news" everyday with no opinion NOT FINE

FFS is it so hard to understand?
low rated

When you see lazydog posting the same damn thing 50+ times in one or two threads in a matter of days with the same complaints and threats, it becomes spam not to mention that his behavior is clearly meant to bully and harass rvcvb32 into adapting to his personal sensibilities.

And why is it you, Zeogold feel it necessary to come into any thread you see me in and disagree with me. Seems I have gained a stalker....
rtcvb32: Would you prefer I go back to the original format, of 1st hour, 2nd hour, full show, etc with no other links, notes, descriptions, excerpts or articles; nothing except youtube videos?
Sure, because those are the only two possible options. Like people haven't told you a million times to make your own fucking arguments instead of spamming 100 links at a time. But you don't give a shit about discussing things, so link dumps is all you do.

MaGo72: So let's say, I make a thread in which I play a rpg and post everyday my progress, would that be also considered spam.

This is a forum, not your personal blog. If people engage in discussion with you, fine.

If you keep bumping your own thread with no input from others, fuck yeah it's spam.
Post edited December 18, 2016 by DaCostaBR
RWarehall: And why is it you, Zeogold feel it necessary to come into any thread you see me in and disagree with me. Seems I have gained a stalker....
I think he's gay.

He chased me for a while, but I repelled his advances.
RWarehall: And why is it you, Zeogold feel it necessary to come into any thread you see me in and disagree with me. Seems I have gained a stalker....
Kleetus: I think he's gay.

He chased me for a while, but I repelled his advances.
LoL, Kleetus, thank god for your humour it made me laugh, I was about to go mad with that guy :)