It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
Thanks. I wrote a support request and finally got the account connected.

caktus0: I have had my steam and GOG in "YOUR ACCOUNTS ARE BEING CONNECTED" status for months already. Does anybody else have the same problem?
WvStolzing: I did -- you need to contact support, and ask them to 'reset' your connection.
Geez, this thread needs to be locked so people stop getting confused and necroing it.
Ophelium: Geez, this thread needs to be locked so people stop getting confused and necroing it.
Maybe... I think it will be brought back from time to time regardless, especially when there's a GoG Connect bundle going on like right now.
rtcvb32: Maybe... I think it will be brought back from time to time regardless, especially when there's a GoG Connect bundle going on like right now.
I understand that, but people end up digging up this thread and think that the games mentioned in the first post are on offer as well. At the very least, an edit is in order.
Ophelium: I understand that, but people end up digging up this thread and think that the games mentioned in the first post are on offer as well. At the very least, an edit is in order.
Learning myself that GoG Connect was a limited period of time per games was to me a heavy blow, which is why I never touched it before yesterday or gave it much attention. If the games regularly returned (say, once a year) then it would be far less annoying and far more tempting.
Konrad: Sorry guys, we're having some technical difficulties. GOG Connect should be back shortly!
GOG blues: Can you just lock this thread? It isn't serving any real useful purpose anymore except archival IMHO, and like others have said above, every time it is re-necroed, it causes new users to see it and think it is new who then think they can get a bunch of free games that are no longer available through it. This results in people having to explain and re-explain that those games are no longer available and explain how Connect actually works again and again, which often leads to heated flamewars/arguments in the forums.

I say just lock the thread and let it die. If people have new things to ask or say about Connect, they always end up making new topics anyway, but at least they're less likely to be mislead by seeing this ancient post. There may still be arguments about it but they'll at least be more current in nature and not having to relive the past over and over again verbatim from people who never learned how to read.

Just a thought/suggestion. :)
No need to lock the thread imo. It's clear it's about introducing a new feature, it makes no sense for people to keep thinking they're doing that again and again. It's either new to them or it's not.

Only thing that could use doing is edit the OP to remove the games that used to be on offer.
The first post is very clear, no need to lock or edit, except for maybe adding the year to those deadlines, and adding the newer entries with their deadlines.
I would be so happy if Torchlight 2 would be added to GoG Connect - Torchlight itself is alreasy available
Stern1710: I would be so happy if Torchlight 2 would be added to GoG Connect - Torchlight itself is alreasy available
I think it won't be a Connect title as it is on sale (85% or so) since yesterday.
Those that purchased it during the sale would be pissed to see it on the connect list.
Its ALIVE!!!

20 new Games in Connect.
chriss1418: Its ALIVE!!!

20 new Games in Connect.
Great; just got Metro 2033

(a little bummed though, that there's no Metro Last Light)
WvStolzing: Great; just got Metro 2033
Got three, and four was already here :D
Got 2 games... and about 18 that I have bought (at least) twice... ><

Oh well... I'm sure this pleases some people...
Thanks for more games GOG.

Too bad I can't add Sins of a Solar Empire because I don't have a soundtrack DLC. :(