It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
jtsn: BTW: Migrating some EA games from Steam to Origin (without time limit) was a thing before already.
PainOfSalvation: I think you can still activate any EA Steam game serial key on Origin.
Hence the 'without time limit'
Accounts connected. Steam profile set to public. No eligible games found, even though it should detect four (excluding those I already bought on GOG before). What gives?
Does Van Helsing 1 have to be the Final Cut version? I have the first game plus all the DLC already.
So i have a question regarding this, if i link my accounts can i play the same game at the same time but from each platform?
Say, i want to play FTL or something, if i use the GoG Version can my friend play the same game but on my Steam account? at the same time?
Post edited June 04, 2016 by Catcloud
Catcloud: So i have a question regarding this, if i link my accounts can i play the same game at the same time but from each platform?
Say, i want to play FTL or something, if i use the GoG Version can my friend play the same game but on my Steam account? at the same time?
There's nothing technically stopping you from doing that - Steam doesn't communicate this to GOG, and GOG games don't "phone home" at all. However, sharing games from either of those accounts would violate the ToS for each respective distributor (except in the case of Steam Family Sharing), so the only real thing that could stop you is your stance on IP rights and software licensing.
Rosveen: Accounts connected. Steam profile set to public. No eligible games found, even though it should detect four (excluding those I already bought on GOG before). What gives?
Check back tomorrow. The same thing happened to me but after waiting overnight, the system spotted my games and gave the access to the gog installers.

I do have a couple of questions: do we get the other Shadowrun games such as Dragonfall, or will we have to wait for harebrained to allow them to go through, and it only apply to returns right now.

Second question is will we get a steam copy of any game we bought on GOG or is this is simply a steam to GOG and not a GOG to steam deal?
Rosveen: Accounts connected. Steam profile set to public. No eligible games found, even though it should detect four (excluding those I already bought on GOG before). What gives?
Necross: Check back tomorrow. The same thing happened to me but after waiting overnight, the system spotted my games and gave the access to the gog installers.
I keep getting the 'No eligible games found', and it has connected just fine, and refreshed just fine, for 2 days now.
:(

I wonder if having steam guard on is causing this?
Does anyone else have steam guard on, but keep getting the 'No eligible games found' (yes, my profile and everything is public).

Or, what browser are you using?
I am using Firefox.
Post edited June 05, 2016 by Dave3d
Really nice move, GOG!!

Just connected my accounts, 4 games added to GOG library and it listed other 4 I already had bought here, so everything seems to be working just fine

Hope someday I can get most of (if not all) my steam games migrated to GOG, so I can let Steam go definately

Cheers!
4 Days And Still Nada Even Checked On Old Computer But It Just Says Accounts Connected Check Back In Several Days Due To High Traffic. Surely 4 Days Is Long Enough AND YES All Settings Are Set To Public In Steam And Double-checked By Anonymous Browsing In Chrome. Support Said They Are Working On Fixes But Have Not Heard Back From Them Since Their Initial Reply.
Post edited June 05, 2016 by pifficoid
Kovaelin: Does Van Helsing 1 have to be the Final Cut version? I have the first game plus all the DLC already.
Yes, it does have to be Final Cut. If you buy the 2nd and 3rd game on Steam, you can redeem the Final Cut for free through Neocore's Games Redeem page. Then connect your Steam account with your GOG account and you can also have the game on GOG.
Post edited June 05, 2016 by Accatone
@Dave3d I have steam guard and it worked fine. how often are you trying to connect? I know you do it too often you can flagged as a spammer in the system, then just it starts to ignore You. I recommend trying roughly every 12 hours.

Also I am using Firefox on an Android device so it may be a good idea when you do this to just make sure you're not doing it in a private Tab as of some of the security settings there may interfere with the transfer of data.
I haven't been able to connect my accounts... I have tried many times each day and just keep loading after clicking " Sign in through STEAM" :(
I have question regarding the privacy settings. While i understand the need for this to have the account set to public...i really dislike having my account as public. So is there a way to get this working without it or do i have to keep it that way ?
I would like to be able to put it back to private but i understand it would make you unable to check for those games on my steam library in the future...
Is there a workaround possible ? Or have you guys even thought about that issue ?
Sort of.

Once the games have been redeemed, you can go back to private settings without issue, but will have to go back to public if there are more games you may wish to redeem in the future
Alxael: I haven't been able to connect my accounts... I have tried many times each day and just keep loading after clicking " Sign in through STEAM" :(
Same problem here. I've tried different browsers too. Never loads. Just get a 'The connection has timed out' page.