It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The league of extraordinary explorers.

<span class="bold">The Curious Expedition</span>, a roguelike simulation of braving the legendary perils of 19th century explorers, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com for Windows, Mac and Linux with a 15% launch discount.

Mosquitos, famine, quicksand, overgrown kitties, cannibals, ancient booby traps - the explorer's trade is full of marvelous occurrences. But it's the promise of riches, undiscovered wonders, and thrilling adventure that keeps these fearless individuals going. Now this intoxicating fever has gripped you too and there is only one cure for it.

Much like these illustrious trailblazers of old, developers Maschinen-Mensch have been on a journey that constantly shifts and expands as the development of The Curious Expedition marches on. Financing the project with their own funds, they intend to implement community feedback and keep adding locations, units, perks, and items as well as updating the HUD and some placeholder art assets. They've already been providing major updates every 15-20 days and expect this to continue even after the game's official launch, coming some time in the not-so-distant future.

Slip into your safari shorts and embark on <span class="bold">The Curious Expedition</span>, malaria and DRM-free on GOG.com. The 15% discount will last until February 2, 1:59 PM GMT.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
Onto the wishlist with it.
Certainly it looks interesting and will pick it one day.
This game is awesome, I noticed no bugs when I played it some months ago.
I'm indeed curious about this Expedition. :P
That one screenshot reminds me of Sean Connery's character reveal in League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
This looks very interesting. :) How does it compare to Renowned Explorers in terms of gameplay? I guess this is more of a rogue-lite experience?
I like this kinda approach to roguelike. I might actually give this early access a shot.
Looks good - I like the "Games In Development" guarantee too, it seems like a fair approach to trialing something.
I watched the stream and I liked the game, but.. I wish it were way longer in both expeditions (bigger map, more sanity, etc) and "campaign" (more than 6 trips).
Also, that dark space void thing is OP!