It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Test your skills in a colorful co-op life-sim set on a tropical archipelago.
Genre: Adventure, RPG
Discount: 10% off until 23rd March 2022, 4 PM UTC

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
If it's even reasonably good [once it releases], this will likely be a 2x buy in my household.
I'm only interested in the single player part of the game .
Looks like a fun relaxing game im in.
Bought and having a play

A few translation issues, where key words are not repeated coherently. Such as use the "Build" key, which is labelled "construct" in the key mapping menu.

But it looks cute.

I hope they can add a LAN option for multiplayer though, no need to connect to a server to play with someone on same subnet
mechmouse: I hope they can add a LAN option for multiplayer though, no need to connect to a server to play with someone on same subnet
Are you saying its multiplayer is currently Internet/server based rather than peer/direct connect? :(
mechmouse: I hope they can add a LAN option for multiplayer though, no need to connect to a server to play with someone on same subnet
mqstout: Are you saying its multiplayer is currently Internet/server based rather than peer/direct connect? :(
Yes, as is the default for almost all games now-a-days ;-(

But, just got a reply from the devs on twitter, that it might be something they can add later.

https://twitter.com/sotithegame/status/1504202183352504325

Personally, I just don't get it.

Simply from a dev point of view, If your making a MP game you'd want to be able to test it in a controlled environment. A peer to peer LAN connect is the best option for that.

I know MP tools from Steam and GoG, make it really easy to internet based MP, but still.

For me LAN should be a pre-requisite for any DRM Free Multiplayer game.
mqstout: Are you saying its multiplayer is currently Internet/server based rather than peer/direct connect? :(
mechmouse: Yes, as is the default for almost all games now-a-days ;-(
That's a damned shame. So few games do it right [Stardew Valley, Grim Dawn do]. I was hoping this one would.
Snagging this as soon as it leaves InDev!