It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Roll for initiative, take attacks of opportunity, manage player location and the verticality of the battlefield in this fascinating turn-based tactical RPG. Solasta: Crown of the Magister is now available as the game in development on GOG.COM! Take control of four heroes, each with unique skills, and explore the shattered world of Solasta for legendary treasures!

Until 4th January 2021, 3 PM UTC, the game will be available on GOG.COM with a 20% discount.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Very good. They already said on the steam forums that they are trying to bring the game to gog and now the day has come. I tried the demo back when it was available and it made a very good first impression.
GOG.com: Until 4th January 2021, 3 PM UTC, the game will be available on GOG.COM with a 20% discount.
Countdown clock is wrong.
Swissy88: Fates of Ort is a 2 man development IIRC, and it has Windows (7, 8, 10), Linux (Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04), Mac OS X (10.11+)
Thanks for the example, I guess I understood, still people who do not know Linux.
it is possible that they pence that it is complicated, where naive they listen to those who minimizes Linux sales!
Too bad with the Unity Engines very little work, and a considerable financial loss.

I will not realize any wish on GOG for the Linux version of Solasta tired of asking and having to explain.
But especially we will soon have Zoria who I like much more!
soon there will certainly be "The Waylanders" on GOG for Linux, they work there !
Post edited December 21, 2020 by LinuxFire
Still no demo on gog?
Notice: As the 1.0 release is getting closer, the game will increase its base price to $40/€40 shortly after the Spring Sale.
So, if you're interested in getting it, take advantage of this sale
Any chance the GOG release will include the map / story editor? I fear a major selling point that uses Steam Workshop will probably be left out of the GOG release... but maybe not?
kai2: Any chance the GOG release will include the map / story editor? I fear a major selling point that uses Steam Workshop will probably be left out of the GOG release... but maybe not?
The dungeon maker has already been included in the latest patch. These devs don't step on GOG forums, but they keep version parity.
kai2: Any chance the GOG release will include the map / story editor? I fear a major selling point that uses Steam Workshop will probably be left out of the GOG release... but maybe not?
Lone_Scout: The dungeon maker has already been included in the latest patch. These devs don't step on GOG forums, but they keep version parity.
Thanks for the reply! That's great...

... but will trading custom maps be possible via GOG? I imagine they will be traded on Steam via Workshop. Maybe this is answered currently in-game?

I checked the patch ver.notes but it didn't give specifics that I could find.

edit:

Ah, ok... I read more and found that although they are integrating Steam Workshop, it looks like you will be able to "trade" via mod db's like Nexus Mods. That's GREAT!
Post edited March 27, 2021 by kai2
Full release confirmed for May 27th

The bad news: No Linux release planned...