It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Engineering a productive future.

Rise of Industry is now available at 15% off until February 16, 3PM UTC.
There is no force in the universe more interested in pushing the world forward than the industrialist. In this upcoming tycoon game, you become that force. Raising factories, setting up trade routes, researching new technologies or arranging transport for your raw materials is how you will expand your early 20th-century empire in this unpredictable, procedurally-generated world.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the FAQ to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
DapperPenguins: Valve and Itch rules. Can't have it on both because "reasons" (sigh).

The DRM Free thing is coming, I just can't say exactly when (out of my control, really)
Take your time,I'm reassured now ^^
Your game is amazing!
DapperPenguins: Valve and Itch rules. Can't have it on both because "reasons" (sigh).

The DRM Free thing is coming, I just can't say exactly when (out of my control, really)
Reglisse: Take your time,I'm reassured now ^^
Your game is amazing!
Happy you like it :)
DapperPenguins: Valve and Itch rules.
Don't you think it's a bit harsh to say this on the Gog forum ? Now i feel like a second class customer . :(
DapperPenguins: Valve and Itch rules.
i_hope_you_rot: Don't you think it's a bit harsh to say this on the Gog forum ? Now i feel like a second class customer . :(
I'm trying to explain the situation with full honesty and transparency. It's not in our control what mega corporations do, as we're a small studio with requests that get put in a pile of other requests coming from AAA companies.

I don't want to lie to anyone. It'll be done when it's done. We're the first ones that want to make it happen, as that means more people play the game, meaning more feedback, so more polish and features, so more people can play, etc