It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fight enemies by collecting special orbs and popping pegs to deal damage.
Genre: RPG, Strategy
Discount: 10% off until 9th May 2022, 7 PM UTC

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
they certainly didn't hold back on the price and they're 'considering a price increase' when they leave early access after a year. well, good luck to them.
Tried the demo for this and really enjoyed it. Couldn't even really tell you why. I just had a lot of fun playing it. Absolutely looking forward to its full release, but I don't go in for "in development" stuff or the like. I will wait for it to be fully done.
They call me Ricco Che.
It's basically a Peggle RPG.

So if you like the idea of that, give it a try.
GOG.com: In development: Peglin
I guess, the arrival of the cease and desist letter is only a matter of time?
Attachments:
BreOl72: I guess, the arrival of the cease and desist letter is only a matter of time?
Unlikely. They could potentially force a title change (since "Peggle" is trademarked) but that's it.
BreOl72: I guess, the arrival of the cease and desist letter is only a matter of time?
If EA cared a damn, they would have already spoken up by now.