It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a sci-fi city builder that concentrates on creating an elaborate transport infrastructure! InfraSpace is now available as the game in development on GOG.COM, sporting a 10% discount that will last until 22nd October 2021, 4 PM UTC.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Anecdote:
How many people have remained in Gog team since the start of this service / project?
Correct answer = 0.
Such mistakes - well, I don't even know what to call ... "Wasted", not otherwise!
Hey, you're there, don't you have TEST server where you can test functionality before posting it in main page???
Attachments:
Looks interesting. Hopefully it will get a Linux version on release.
GOG.com: Play a sci-fi city builder that concentrates on creating an elaborate transport infrastructure! InfraSpace is now available as the game in development on GOG.COM, sporting a 10% discount that will last until 22nd October 2021, 4 PM UTC.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the &ldquo;Privacy &amp; settings&rdquo; section of your GOG account to join now!
Three days old, about 4 or 5 updates on steam, but the direct download files are still the original version. I have no idea if the galaxy files are updated, I don't care if they are or not. I've never refunded a game, but I'm seriously thinking of refunding this one. The game is OK, albeit with some bugs which many are fixed by the updates direct downloaders don't have. Another example of how gog is going to hell in a hand-bucket.
drrhodes: Three days old, about 4 or 5 updates on steam, but the direct download files are still the original version. I have no idea if the galaxy files are updated, I don't care if they are or not. I've never refunded a game, but I'm seriously thinking of refunding this one. The game is OK, albeit with some bugs which many are fixed by the updates direct downloaders don't have. Another example of how gog is going to hell in a hand-bucket.
The developer seems to be pushing updates directly to GOG now. Within minutes of announcing a bugfix release, it was available on Galaxy and for the most recent update I checked that it was similarly in the non-Galaxy GOG downloads area.
drrhodes: Three days old, about 4 or 5 updates on steam, but the direct download files are still the original version. I have no idea if the galaxy files are updated, I don't care if they are or not. I've never refunded a game, but I'm seriously thinking of refunding this one. The game is OK, albeit with some bugs which many are fixed by the updates direct downloaders don't have. Another example of how gog is going to hell in a hand-bucket.
gwaigh: The developer seems to be pushing updates directly to GOG now. Within minutes of announcing a bugfix release, it was available on Galaxy and for the most recent update I checked that it was similarly in the non-Galaxy GOG downloads area.
Thanks for the Input. I neglected to update my original post on this, but the problem was "fixed" on the following monday. I talked to the developer and was told they didn't have a means to submit "offline downloads". Previously I had heard that one of the gog staff had to manually create "offline downloads". Now I'm hearing about "automatic generation" of "offline downloads" in a different thread (automatic seems to be not working for many games). It's a confusing mess.

Maybe someone should explain to gog why transparency can be so important to customer trust.

Edit: OK, looks like Infraspace "offline downloads" are now being automatically generated.
Post edited November 07, 2021 by drrhodes
hmm 5/5 rating atm , not bad