It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a raunchy comedy game inspired by classic comedies of the '90s.
Genre: Adventure
Discount: 10% off until 9th March 2022, 2 PM UTC

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.

With the de-censorship patch are some characters still censored?

I know Steam forced the issue because one character is based on a real person and must always be censored in the Steam version (even though the devs had her permission).
After playing for a bit - she is not censored in the Gog version with the appropriate patch unlike the Steam version. This will probably apply to Doja Cat DLC as well since she will be based on a real person (with her permission).
nightcraw1er.488: I actually got to play an earlier version of this, only for half hour or so. You basically wander around a house looking and talking to npcs. Utterly pointless. It’s more like a bad demo for a game engine.
I've played about 30 hours now and have a completely different impression. This is more like a non linear point and click adventure with items, tasks, conversations and choices. You will have to talk to different characters to get hints and to know more about each character and each character has at least one story that can be followed by fullfilling certain tasks (called opportunitys inside thegame). Some tasks will help with tasks from other characters and some even will prevent completing tasks from other characters so you will do a lot of trying to see what does what (but you can save pretty much everywhere). I had a lot of fun so far and still have not followed every story/opportunity I have discovered in the game.
Post edited March 27, 2022 by MarkoH01
Funny that you can buy the game from itch.io even when youre German, not here.

Im not gonna buy the game anyway. I watched some gameplay on YouTube and find it boring. Explicit content doesnt rescue it.
How this is considered immature but trash like Gone Home is considered a masterpiece is beyond me.