It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fox on the run.

FoxTail is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Journeys needn't be epic in order to be magical or meaningful. Take Leah, the lovely fox of our story: she's smart, resourceful, upbeat, and she's on a very important quest. Just like in those good ol' adventures of yore, filled with whimsical characters, clever challenges with multiple solutions, and that effortless charm that never fades away.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the FAQ to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
Vythonaut: What a beautiful game (both artwork & animations); even though i don't make it a habit buying InDev games, the screenshots alone made me feel like a child again, which is weird; I'll support this right now. :)
Thank you. That's exactly the feeling we wanted our players to have ^^
Vythonaut: What a beautiful game (both artwork & animations); even though i don't make it a habit buying InDev games, the screenshots alone made me feel like a child again, which is weird; I'll support this right now. :)
Gingertips: Thank you. That's exactly the feeling we wanted our players to have ^^
You've done a great job then! ;)
So far I really like the game - the artwork is so nice and the atmosphere sothing and I like the options I have to customize how much help the game is offering me (active mouse pointer ect.). Even the German translation seems to be pretty good (this is a point where I am sceptical in each indie game). However I found a little bug right at the beginning - even before the game is starting.

When you first start the game you have to chose your language (which is then saved and you won't see that window again). Here it says "Deutch" instead of "Deutsch". Since you will only see this window once it's really a minor issue. However it would be nice for you to fix it.

Edit: I just noticed that the language selection screen is not appearing at all when the game is started from Galaxy (I guess it takes the language settings out of the Galaxy settings). Unfortunately starting the game from within Galaxy also seems to omit the beautiful scene when the camera is scrolling down and at the same time displaying the title of the game. This is only happening when you start the game for the first time outside of Galaxy.
Post edited March 03, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: So far I really like the game - the artwork is so nice and the atmosphere sothing and I like the options I have to customize how much help the game is offering me (active mouse pointer ect.). Even the German translation seems to be pretty good (this is a point where I am sceptical in each indie game). However I found a little bug right at the beginning - even before the game is starting.

When you first start the game you have to chose your language (which is then saved and you won't see that window again). Here it says "Deutch" instead of "Deutsch". Since you will only see this window once it's really a minor issue. However it would be nice for you to fix it.
Thank you, we've fixed that "Deutsch" mistake, It'll be correct with the next update.
It's a shame that this game doesn't have higher resolution graphics but it looks coherent and seems interesting enough. That's already more than can be said for most of the 2D games coming out lately.

Definitely going to keep an eye on it and see how it develops.

Fandi: My thoughts exactly. Hopefully it is a better one. :)
gamesfreak64: i have all 3 games

Kyrandia and Kyrandia 2 were good, Malcolms revenge is 'different', the art looks 'different'
i like the art used in part 1 and 2 better, haven't played part 3.

Just bought the FoxTail game ...
Kyrandia 3 is an alright game; it has its moments if you can get past the move from 2D to bad 3D.
I spent a wonderfully cold and rainy night playing this, and it did make me feel like a child again. That was probably due more to the fact that at times I was totally lost as to what to do/where to go next lol

I agree though. The artwork was beautiful as was the music, and the animations (especially for Leah) were very fluid. I am so looking forward to seeing this game grow.
I'm another who doesn't normally go for games in development, but the art was just too appealing to pass up, especially given the reasonable price. I'm looking forward to giving this a spin.
Gingertips: Our programmer develops the game on a really crappy PC, but he has it running fine. That's not the hardware problem. Yes, the Wintermute engine loads the CPU 50%, but it's won't be 100% for older laptops/PC. But we're currently trying to figure out how to make it run more smoothly, so people won't have their CPU loaded that much.
Ooh, dev sighting!

A tip: add some more screenshots with epic lighting effects to your PR package, I know you have a bunch. Lighting effects seriously make or break promotional campaigns.
Wow, guys, you NAILED the Westwood 90s aesthetic!

EDIT: to jump into the discussion of previous pages, it's not that Kyrandia 3 is different, but that its central part, with the maze, is a total disaster.
Post edited March 03, 2018 by Risingson
Thank you all. That's music to our developer's ears)
Starmaker: Ooh, dev sighting!

A tip: add some more screenshots with epic lighting effects to your PR package, I know you have a bunch. Lighting effects seriously make or break promotional campaigns.
Thank you) we'll try that.
Post edited March 04, 2018 by Gingertips
I have spotted a few minor German localisation bugs. Is there an adress I could use to report those? I don't want to spam this thread with these.

A more serious bug in the German localisation however is that I am unable to input German special characters like "ä, ü, ö" as savefile names - they are shown as cyrillic characters (I guess) when I type them. The game definitely SHOWS those characters since the default setting of those filenames is the date and in Germany the actual month is abbreviated "Mär" (März) and it shows fine. However I won't be able to input it.
MarkoH01: I have spotted a few minor German localisation bugs. Is there an adress I could use to report those? I don't want to spam this thread with these.
Maybe you could use this thread?
MarkoH01: I have spotted a few minor German localisation bugs. Is there an adress I could use to report those? I don't want to spam this thread with these.
PaterAlf: Maybe you could use this thread?
This might in fact be a good idea ;) Thank you.

A more serious bug in the German localisation however is that I am unable to input German special characters like "ä, ü, ö" as savefile names - they are shown as cyrillic characters (I guess) when I type them. The game definitely SHOWS those characters since the default setting of those filenames is the date and in Germany the actual month is abbreviated "Mär" (März) and it shows fine. However I won't be able to input it.
Yes, there's a tread with bugreports, thanks, PaterAlf
We're trying to solve that problem with saves in German, but for now we could only recommend to use English to save.

Gingertips: Yes, there's a tread with bugreports, thanks, PaterAlf
We're trying to solve that problem with saves in German, but for now we could only recommend to use English to save.
Oh, don't worry. The German special characters save issue is not THAT urgent. There is a way in German to avoid such special characters. I just wanted to mention it so that you are aware of the issue.