It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The much-anticipated sequel to the great space title from ROCKFISH Games has just reached our solar system! The in-development version of EVERSPACE™ 2 is now available on GOG.COM and it brings us much more than new visuals and story. After taking into account tens of thousands of gamers’ reviews and comments, creators from ROCKFISH Games have decided to bring an open-world formula to the series.

This means you can now enjoy EVERSPACE™ 2 with at least 25 hours of gameplay, filled with fast-paced action, puzzle-solving, as well as a deep exploration of space and its planets. All of this is enriched by RPG elements, mining, crafting, and tons of precious loot for you to acquire.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
LifeLover: Love Everspace 1 and played it lot,
NEED OFFICIAL SUPPORT of Windows 7!
I also love Everspace1, and if Everspace2 didn't arrive on my OS, I... I don't know? I can't imagine it!

To play on your PC with W7 you could maybe use VirtualBox ? (like Linux players use Wine).
But you know that it will be complicated to keep it Win7 for a long time... :-/
Win10 is not possible for you?
Post edited January 22, 2021 by LinuxFire
LinuxFire: I also love Everspace1, and if Everspace2 didn't arrive on my OS, I... I don't know? I can't imagine it!
Just to clarify, there are reports of people being able to run it on Windows 7 (it has a DX11 mode). It's just not officially supported and I don't think it will be on launch either.
WinterSnowfall: Just to clarify, there are reports of people being able to run it on Windows 7 (it has a DX11 mode).
Indeed, I hadn't quite understood.
Post edited January 22, 2021 by LinuxFire
Yeshu: Dude, It's been a few years now that W7 is no longer supported in anyway.
Orkhepaj: why doesnt it support dos !!!!
ah these win7 fanboys are hilarious
WinterSnowfall: Yes, it has the same type of gameplay in an open world.
Orkhepaj: but you dont have to run from system to system running out of time? and just hang out ?
I hate when games push me forward
Windows 7 OS - COOL, on the second place after Windows XP. And you Orkhepaj shut up you mouth, s*um!
Post edited September 23, 2021 by SvitlaSveta4