It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore a massive new content pack that adds online multiplayer, three new characters, full mod support, new items, enemies, traps, and more!
Genre: RPG, Roguelike
Discount: 10% off until 11th August 2022, 5 PM UTC

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
Cool!
However, it's a bit weird releasing a "DLC in development" instead of a standalone game...
I love CotN! But I'm pretty terrible at it. I never cleared Stage 3 no matter how hard I try.
Wish we could get Cadence of Hyrule. Nintendo would never allow it unfortunately.
Very cool. The Linux (and Mac) version is missing.
Where is the Linux version?
Jaujon: Where is the Linux version?
At least the base game (+ amplified) finally got 3.1.0 for Linux.
LAN/Direct IP support for multiplayer is awesome! That's an insta-buy for me.
GOG.com: Explore a massive new content pack that adds online multiplayer, three new characters, full mod support, new items, enemies, traps, and more!
Genre: RPG, Roguelike
Discount: 10% off until 11th August 2022, 5 PM UTC

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
Online multiplayer is available via LAN and Direct IP.

It's just wonderful!
First of all, the fact that it is explicitly stated. It would be great if all the multiplayer games in the catalog will see a listing of ways to multiplayer.
Secondly, it means that multiplayer will remain available forever, and no server shutdowns will interfere.
Third, it's good for preserving game history.
Lone_Scout: However, it's a bit weird releasing a "DLC in development" instead of a standalone game...
Maybe it's in dev due to trying to fix balance issues before proclaiming it to be final. *shrug* Also, they're working on a full-on sequel.

Still don't see how well such a game (or any rogue-like for that matter) would play in multiplayer. Playing online in a game that's all about timing moves to the rhythm could be troublesome.