It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare meals and manage a food truck as you dish out hundreds of different foods across war-torn America.

Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! from Vertigo Gaming Inc. is now available In Development on GOG.COM with a tasty 10% discount lasting until 5th February 2020, 7 PM UTC.

Hit the road in this sequel to the million-selling series as you travel across the United States to participate in the Iron Cook Foodtruck Championships with your trusty robot crew Whisk and Cleaver.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
Push.
mk47at: Push.
push it to the limit
They really outdid themselves with the music in this one.
Wow, time to start cooking again. These games make me so hungry though.
Love this series. Chubbigans has successfully taken the same gameplay formula and added a new spin on it again. The production of this game is also a big step up from the last game too. Great music.
Want to see some gameplay?
Lovelust plays Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! at 3am CET (so in about 7 hours from now)/9pm EST/6pm PST at twitch.tv/gogcom!
Huge fan of the series! Done everything there is in CSD1 and currently at about 60% in CSD2 after almost 50h of gameplay (so, still a lot fun&frustration to pull out of that one).

When I first saw the trailer(s) for CSD3 I was disappointed, I must admit. The whole look&feel seemed just wrong to me. And even with all the respect I had accumulated for amazing Chubbigans I just didn't have interest in playing CSD3 because of that feeling.

But few moments ago, I saw this lovely review and had a total change of heart.

Mostly because of two things:
1. Serve all button
2. NO MORE FREAKING CHORES!!!

I swear to Jebus, hallelujahs are still echoing in my mind because of those two awesome changes.
Onto the wishlist you go CSD3!