It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dr_Adder: I like hot messes.
I like hot Misses :O
kohlrak: I just recently purchased this due to gog-repo not working correctly, and you'll see why immediately:

I'm downloading US, JP, and RU language versions, as well as windows and linux. I wish to use linux in the future, but i need the windows versions now. I plan on playing certain games in their original languages if i can speak them. Out of the supported languages, I already speak English and Japanese, but wish to acquire Russian. Spanish is close enough to english that it really doesn't merit isolation, not that there are many (if any) gog games in my library with spanish origin.
vidsgame: You purchased a 4 tb hard drive and the repo sees that already as 47% full?
The repo doesn't see anything: that's linux. It's actually 47% full. I moved everything GOG off my main drive.
vidsgame: You purchased a 4 tb hard drive and the repo sees that already as 47% full?
kohlrak: The repo doesn't see anything: that's linux. It's actually 47% full. I moved everything GOG off my main drive.
So the only explanation I could think of what is wrong with the repo is it copying everything twice onto the drive that you selected unless I'm mistaken on what's wrong with the repo as I've yet to use it.
Dr_Adder: I like hot messes.
real.geizterfahr: I like hot Misses :O
Back about a century ago, we hat Hot Masses in Latin every Sunday.

:)
rgnrk: (my dedicated hard drive have the games in a different name format that what gog-repo sued back when I looked into it, and I didn't want to download everything again. But I'm running out of space and in dire need of a new one, so...).
You should look into it, it has an option for absorbing pre-existing collections that might work for you.
I agree completely. Custom organization is a no-brainer. GoG used to have the feature, idk why they removed it.
kohlrak: The repo doesn't see anything: that's linux. It's actually 47% full. I moved everything GOG off my main drive.
vidsgame: So the only explanation I could think of what is wrong with the repo is it copying everything twice onto the drive that you selected unless I'm mistaken on what's wrong with the repo as I've yet to use it.
I know what the problem is: there is no problem. I have over 500 games, i'm downloading 3 languages, 2 OS editions, that's anywhere from 1 download per game to 6 downloads per game.
54G ./elex
52G ./the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_game_of_the_year_edition_game
51G ./mafia_iii
49G ./the_witcher_2
42G ./x3_terran_war_pack
x3 Terran War Pack is 2 games per installer, 2 linux versions (not sure why, actually), and english and russian versions for windows.

The Witcher 2 has a ton of extras, and they aren't small, including videos, playboy, and both linux and windows versions

Mafia iii is huge. The only extra is a manual, but it comes in 13 bin files.

The witcher 3, well, like the witcher 2.....

Elex is russian and english, and pretty big.

But that's the thing: there's no reasonable way, without telling gogrepo per game which language i want for that game, so it has to download en, jp, and ru if i want it to handle things automatically.
kohlrak: I know what the problem is: there is no problem. I have over 500 games, i'm downloading 3 languages, 2 OS editions, that's anywhere from 1 download per game to 6 downloads per game.

54G ./elex
52G ./the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_game_of_the_year_edition_game
51G ./mafia_iii
49G ./the_witcher_2
42G ./x3_terran_war_pack
kohlrak: x3 Terran War Pack is 2 games per installer, 2 linux versions (not sure why, actually), and english and russian versions for windows.

The Witcher 2 has a ton of extras, and they aren't small, including videos, playboy, and both linux and windows versions

Mafia iii is huge. The only extra is a manual, but it comes in 13 bin files.

The witcher 3, well, like the witcher 2.....

Elex is russian and english, and pretty big.

But that's the thing: there's no reasonable way, without telling gogrepo per game which language i want for that game, so it has to download en, jp, and ru if i want it to handle things automatically.
That makes sense. I've been there. I've started downloading windows only versions of games especially when I know a certain game runs perfectly on Wine rather than having a separate Linux version. Still, I need to get another hard drive.
Nooooo.

If manual sorting was to be brought back, I would spend all my time sorting them into order of how much I like the game. The agony of decision making! How can I choose which is my favouritest?!
Classic or modern? Witcher or Eye of the Beholder?! Monkey Island or Kerbal Space Program?! X-Com? Wasteland? Fallout? Now they're all looking at me!

*runs away screaming about puppy dog eyes*
Sn0wGl0be: idk why they removed it.
Again, they could no longer support the feature. I linked to the discussion a few posts up.