It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

P1na: There are few things work than pineapple on a pizza.
This lapsus and you not noticing people not paying you are strong indicators of too much or too little wandering :-)
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Potzato
pigdog: You're never lonely on GOG :)

My pigdog sends you a big slurpy, slobbery lick
True. In respect of that affectionate feeling, I promise not to eat any more dogs. For about a week, at least.
Potzato: This lapsus and you not noticing people not paying you are strong indicators of too much or too little wandering :-)
whoops. Too little I think, I've been quite restricted lately. Just 3 countries this year so far, and no wandering in them. I never got out of Warsaw, and that was pretty sad.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by P1na
+1
P1na: ..In respect of that affectionate feeling, I promise not to eat any more dogs..
If that's a euphemism it's wrong....on so many levels :)
pigdog: If that's a euphemism it's wrong....on so many levels :)
Not really. Dogs are tasty, I like them.

Pfff, and the post is uprated anyway. Bunch of assholes, I should have known.

Ok, fine, well played. A copy of planescape torment to whoever comes up with a story more absurdly idiotic than mine that makes me smile.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by P1na
A homeless fruit? Get in me belly!
My suggestion: be happy because it's always good to be happy and pay more attention in da fuuutuuuuureee
Not in. I already have Deus Ex.
Well, you must be fully annoyed by now with the flood of upreps. :D

Look on the bright side, you should see it as finding a 280€ bonus on your account. No reason to be annoyed for not noticing it before. :)
lol must be some messed up company, bro :D
Well, very good! :D Forget the giveaway, let's celebrate with rock'n'roll and madness! ;)
Awesome. Here I am, feeling somewhat lonely, and now a bunch of Basque girls pop up. It's so nice to hear my own language for a while, and it's so much fun that I can jump in when they have no idea I can understand them. Because let's face it, nobody understands Basque.

It's just... there's this small detail that kind of bothers me.

Why, oh WHY did they have to be fifteen? Can't even invite them to a beer in Belgium. Not without getting into trouble, at least.