It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh, seems like The Humble Weekly Bundle: Zen Studios 3 was the last Humble Weekly. From Humble's blog:

"With Humble Indie Bundle 16, we added a second bundle to our main page, and we plan to follow that schedule going forward: offering a new two-week-long bundle every week. Starting today, we will complete the transition with a new tab layout for our site.

In an effort to make bundling even simpler, we now have two handy tabs: “Games” and “Books.” Under those two tabs, you can find the different game and book bundles.

While this does mean it’s time to bid farewell to our friend, the Humble Weekly Bundle, we’ll continue to have have week-long bundles from time to time as special promotions.

We invite you to click around a bit to get a feel for the new tabs. We know there might be a small adjustment period, but maybe you can pass the time by sipping on some, um, Tab?

Thank you for your support, and keep checking in for more bundles!"

I guess it's time for a new thread.
Post edited March 10, 2016 by Grargar
"Good" news, everyone!
Why not, if the quality of the bundles is better ?!
RIP Humble Weekly Bundle (f.k.a. Humble Weekly Sale): March 2013-March 2016.

You gave me some good deals and you'll be remembered.
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(((((((((((((((((((((((

Seriously, even if they were not always attracting, the weekly bundles were good to get "second-tier" indies in forms of series or thematic.

My prefered ones were the "Eye Candy" series (games with strong visual arts) and the game engines bundles (GameMaker/ClickTeam/RPGmaker).

RIP my dear weekly delight :(
Worst bundle ever.
I enjoyed the Weeklies quite a bit. I bought so many more of them than the regular bundles because they were steam-free way more often than the 2-weekers had become when I finally opened an account at Humble at the end of 2014.

But hell, I don't think I've bought a game bundle from them since they started the monthly anyway, so I guess in the end I don't really give that much of a damn.
Grargar: In an effort to make bundling even simpler
Hahaha, gotta love them marketing spins! :D

MaxFulvus: Why not, if the quality of the bundles is better ?!
Nah, it just means you'll have to wait an extra week to have your hopes dashed that the next bundle won't be Steam-only shite.

Millennium was an awesome show, though.
fronzelneekburm: Nah, it just means you'll have to wait an extra week to have your hopes dashed that the next bundle won't be Steam-only shite.
The way I read it, there will still be a bundle/week, but each bundle will last two weeks instead of one. For example:

15 Mar: Bundle 2 begins, Bundle 1 second week BTA unlock
22 Mar: Bundle 1 ends, Bundle 2 second week BTA unlock, Bundle 3 begins
29 Mar: Bundle 2 ends, Bundle 3 second week BTA unlock, Bundle 4 begins
etc.
That does suck.

Trying to push me to buy that Steam pig-in-a-poke every month.
hmm... I think that's a better system, to be honest. There is still a new bundle each week, but now you have 2 weeks to decide, rather then 1. So the only thing that changes is a longer window. I don't see that as a bad thing at all.
Grargar: The way I read it, there will still be a bundle/week, but each bundle will last two weeks instead of one. For example:

15 Mar: Bundle 2 begins, Bundle 1 second week BTA unlock
22 Mar: Bundle 1 ends, Bundle 2 second week BTA unlock, Bundle 3 begins
29 Mar: Bundle 2 ends, Bundle 3 second week BTA unlock, Bundle 4 begins
etc.
Yep, but now there'll be only a new bundle each week, whereas until now there was a new bundle each week (the Weekly) or two new ones (the Weekly plus an eventual new main HB).

I know regular bundles did usually had more games in them than the weeklies, but still...
Humble Crusader Kings 2 bundle. It has a lot of DLCs included, most likely some are still missing.
blotunga: Humble Crusader Kings 2 bundle. It has a lot of DLCs included, most likely some are still missing.
What's your personal opinion about this bundle? It looks like there are at last another 15 DLCs for this game on STEAM. Never played Crusader Kings 2, and the extreme number of DLCs is off putting, but I've heard it praised a lot.
blotunga: Humble Crusader Kings 2 bundle. It has a lot of DLCs included, most likely some are still missing.
MadalinStroe: What's your personal opinion about this bundle? It looks like there are at last another 15 DLCs for this game on STEAM. Never played Crusader Kings 2, and the extreme number of DLCs is off putting, but I've heard it praised a lot.
But all the big (i. e. expensive) ones are there. For less than the normal price of one of them. Seems like a good deal to me.