It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GOG, why the Darkness Within games are not in your catalog ?
Anyone know if these are Separate keys.

All the best
MaxFulvus: GOG, why the Darkness Within games are not in your catalog ?
Well you know why, they are too niche. :P
stg83: Well you know why, they are too niche. :P
Too niche ? There is already the Amnesia serie, the 7th guest serie, the Phantasmagoria serie on GOG. And I don't speak about the games directly inspired by Lovecraft or the Cthulhu mythology...
Post edited February 26, 2016 by MaxFulvus
stg83: Well you know why, they are too niche. :P
MaxFulvus: Too niche ? There is already the Amnesia serie, the 7th guest serie, the Phantasmagoria serie on GOG. And I don't speak about the games directly inspired by Lovecraft or the Cthulhu mythology...
Assuming you don't actually know.
It's a joke, referencing the fact that GOG rejects game on the basis of them being "too niche"
This is very random but the help would be very appreciated!
lets say i buy two games would i be able to play them on my 2011 macbook pro?
if so what must i download to do so?
Mr1derfuls: This is very random but the help would be very appreciated!
lets say i buy two games would i be able to play them on my 2011 macbook pro?
if so what must i download to do so?
umm... doesn't it depend on the game? For example in this bundle Tiny Troopers and Nuclear Dawn have MAC ports, but the others do not. They are all on Steam, so you will need the Steam client to download the games
omega64: Assuming you don't actually know.
It's a joke, referencing the fact that GOG rejects game on the basis of them being "too niche"
I know, but "niche" is not synonymous with "no profit". Otherwise, we should all play Fifa, GTA or Call of Duty ;)
MaxFulvus: we should all play GTA or Call of Duty ;)
Yuck, what a horrible idea! O.o
MaxFulvus: we should all play GTA or Call of Duty ;)
triock: Yuck, what a horrible idea! O.o
So you're O.K. with FIFA, then? :-P
Randalator: Worst. Bundle. Ever.
'nuff said
triock: Yuck, what a horrible idea! O.o
Chandoraa: So you're O.K. with FIFA, then? :-P
Yeah, but been a while since I last played any FIFA game.
I asked Iceberg Interactive on Twitter to know if they plan to release the Darkness Within games on GOG one day and they just answer : "Unfortunately the Darkness Within games will not be released on GOG. ^S".
So no drm-free versions of these games, except on Gamersgate, but I don't know this site so I will pass !

Too bad :(
MaxFulvus: I asked Iceberg Interactive on Twitter to know if they plan to release the Darkness Within games on GOG one day and they just answer : "Unfortunately the Darkness Within games will not be released on GOG. ^S".
So no drm-free versions of these games, except on Gamersgate, but I don't know this site so I will pass !

Too bad :(
You could always ask them to release it on Humblebundle or Itch.io as a drm free game.
omega64: You could always ask them to release it on Humblebundle or Itch.io as a drm free game.
I guess they don't care about HB too.