It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Frozen Synapse: 4FKRV-3B4TT-DR5PX

Swap the first and last characters...
They did a pretty good job at adding juuuust enough DRM-free titles for this bundle to still be of interest to the Steam-refusers. At least it doesn't trigger an instant WORST. BUNDLE. EVER. reaction from me.

Good thing I'm still not interested in any of these games. My wallet is safe.
Post edited February 05, 2016 by fronzelneekburm
Tough decision with this one.

The lower tier is a buy for me, despite already having Frozen Synapse. The other 3 are well worth 1$...

BTA is very mixed, since Reassembly actually repels me, whereas Last Federation is Arcen at one of their best.

The top tier is... interesting I guess. Both games I am ok buying, but 15$ is a tad higher than I'd like.

But Arcen kind of needs money... and that might actually push me into buying the top tier whereas otherwise I would skip and wait for a better opportunity.
Brasas: Tough decision with this one.

The lower tier is a buy for me, despite already having Frozen Synapse. The other 3 are well worth 1$...

BTA is very mixed, since Reassembly actually repels me, whereas Last Federation is Arcen at one of their best.

The top tier is... interesting I guess. Both games I am ok buying, but 15$ is a tad higher than I'd like.

But Arcen kind of needs money... and that might actually push me into buying the top tier whereas otherwise I would skip and wait for a better opportunity.
One realizes that something has gone terribly wrong with the videogame industry (or with the videogame digital distribution system) when $15 is deemed as too much for 6 interesting games: $2.50 for each one! (and I'm not even counting Frozen Synapse and Reassembly)

PS: Please don't read my comment above as a personal attack to Brasas as he/she is clearly not the only one with this mindset.
muntdefems: snip
Not a mindset really, just my reality. But worry not as I don't see it as an attack at all.

The games value is very near to zero for me due to one very simple reason related to time preferences. Given my current backlog, I likely won't play these games for years...

Too much supply and too little time. Whether that means there is a bubble in the market / industry is an interesting topic, but I'm happy to leave it at individual level.
FYI all..

Frozen Cortex is the reason I bought the $1 tier. I don't like Steam (DRM in general for that matter), however; I doubt that it will ever come to GOG at this point. As such I took the chance and installed Steam for this game alone. I can tell you that once you install Frozen Cortex you can then copy the entire game folder out of the Steam repository and remove Steam all together - the game is in-essence DRM-Free once it is installed.

I have completely removed Steam from my CPU and can launch and play Frozen Cortex without issue.

This is not ideal due to the Steam install, however; for $1 I thought it was worth the extra effort.
Post edited February 06, 2016 by TheSaint54
Humble Weekly Bundle Orbyt

Pwyw

Ink
Speedrunners
Divekick

BTA

Grim Fandango Remastered
Dead State: Reanimated

Pay $8

Party Hard

Pay $26

Humble Orbyt Play T-shirt
Cyraxpt: Humble Weekly Bundle Orbyt

PWYW
Ink (Win/Mac/Lin)
Speedrunners (Win) (Early Access)
Divekick (Win)

BTA
Grim Fandango Remastered (Win/Mac/Lin)
Dead State: Reanimated (Win)

Pay $8
Party Hard (Win/Mac/Lin)

Pay $26

All the games are Steam-only, except for Grim Fandango that also comes with a DRM-free download.
FTFY with more info. ;)
To add my 2 cents to Cyraxpt message:

only Grim Fandango is proposed DRM-Free, the rest is steam-only (what a surprise......)

EDIT: F'*! Got ninja'ed :o)
Post edited February 18, 2016 by catpower1980

Cyraxpt: Humble Weekly Bundle Orbyt

Pwyw

Ink
Speedrunners
Divekick

BTA

Grim Fandango Remastered
Dead State: Reanimated

Pay $8

Party Hard

Pay $26

Less than $3 right now for Grim Fandango (and the other lower tier games), which I'd say is an awesome deal.
Grim Fandango is awesome, all other is passable...
Another lousy weekly bundle. I'll pass. :D
<span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Iceberg Interactive 2</span>

$1
Tiny Troopers (Also for Mac)
Darkness Within 1: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder
Armada 2526 Gold Edition
Gas Guzzlers Extreme
Nuclear Dawn (Also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Inside My Radio
Darkness Within 2:The Dark Lineage
Vector Thrust
Gas Guzzlers Extreme Full Metal Frenzy DLC
Gas Guzzlers Extreme Full Metal Zombie DLC

$9
Starpoint Gemini 2

All games require a Steam account.
Post edited February 25, 2016 by Grargar
This weekly bundle is utter shite! :D
Gas Guzzler's Extreme is actually an excellent combat racing game (contrary to the rather generic, cheesy title). I got it in a previous Humble Bundle and enjoyed it so much I bought both of the DLC packs when they released. This bundle is worth it for those items alone, if you like that type of game...
Post edited February 25, 2016 by yyahoo