It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just when I don't have enough money,Humble brings two great bundles.
Not bad, i grabbed the BTA tier for Pier Solar. :D
l0rdtr3k: Just when I don't have enough money,Humble brings two great bundles.
And that you wanted actually?
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: RPG Edition - Book II: The Quest for King Shlarmatharb's Sequel</span>

PWYW
FATE: Hero Bundle (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
Paper Sorcerer (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac*/Linux*)

$1
bit Dungeon II (Steam, Windows/Mac)

BTA
Pier Solar and the Great Architects (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
Rollers of the Realm (Steam, Windows)

$8
Agarest: Generations of War Collector's Edition (Steam, Windows)

Includes soundtracks for bit Dungeon II, Paper Sorcerer, Pier Solar and the Great Architects, and SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition.

*The Mac and Linux builds are only available for the DRM-Free version.
I sure Paper Sorcerer WAS in Humble Weekly or Bundle before, but...am i wrong?
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Redfern
Redfern: I sure Paper Sorcerer WAS in Humble Weekly or Bundle before, but...am i wrong?
It was in a flash bundle.
Redfern: I sure Paper Sorcerer WAS in Humble Weekly or Bundle before, but...am i wrong?
Grargar: It was in a flash bundle.
Oooh...looks like i missed that one. Ok, time to puck up then.
I still hate myself for missing the Humble Origin Bundle 2 a month ago. I so wanted Dead Space 2 and Dragon Age 2.
Quick question from a HB virgin here, if someone would be so kind. I already tried finding the answer on their website, but no luck.

I see that they use icons to tell you if the game you're buying is for my GOG, Steam, or Uplayaccount, but what about the DRM-Free icon? What website hosts those games? Or are those strictly through HB?
Something is really unusual about the DRM-free version of FATE. I wonder if it is the version they were intending to ship...
ChaunceyK: I see that they use icons to tell you if the game you're buying is for my GOG, Steam, or Uplayaccount, but what about the DRM-Free icon? What website hosts those games? Or are those strictly through HB?
Hosted on Humble and available directly from the downloads/keys page they send you.
Anyone pickup anything from today's deals? Any deals stand out?
This week's weekly is pretty great even spent $8 for the top tier! :)
Too bad Fate doesn't have ALL the add-ons. Every time I try to install my physical copy it always gets auto-deleted as a virus.
MulderYuffie: This week's weekly is pretty great even spent $8 for the top tier! :)
u're right! the top tier is a great deal
ChaunceyK: Quick question from a HB virgin here, if someone would be so kind. I already tried finding the answer on their website, but no luck.

I see that they use icons to tell you if the game you're buying is for my GOG, Steam, or Uplayaccount, but what about the DRM-Free icon? What website hosts those games? Or are those strictly through HB?
In addition to what Spinorial wrote, you can also create a Humble account and connect all your games and keys bought on Humble to it, so they're listed on one page. So you either have links to individual download pages for each purchase on Humble or an account to list them all at once.

vasyl: Something is really unusual about the DRM-free version of FATE. I wonder if it is the version they were intending to ship...
I noticed that too and sent them a support request. Might take a while before they answer though.

I never played or knew much about FATE before, and I didn't realize it's actually the precursor of Torchlight, developed by the founder of Runic Games with most of the prominent features of Torchlight already there (similar style, same GUI, fishing, pets etc.). Plays like Torchlight: The Prequel. (It's closer to the first Torchlight though, minus the story, as quests are completely randomized.)
Post edited May 17, 2015 by Leroux
klappis: I still hate myself for missing the Humble Origin Bundle 2 a month ago. I so wanted Dead Space 2 and Dragon Age 2.
I have purchased it...1$ tier, but not used any keys.