It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

demonduck: Ok, I'm not sure about the ingame option of COS anymore, I might mix it up with another Daedalic game...but it surely had german voice over.

The fact, that Memoria don't need Steam running is strange, because then there is no reason that the german version is not included in the DRM-free download.
MarkoH01: I can now confirm that the DRM-Free verion of Randal's Monday is multi-lingual as well.

In the Steam version of CoS it was not possible to change the language (you'd have to download a different data.vis to change the language here). In Memoria (Steam) you can switch languages freely through the menu. Yes. Memoria is DRM-free - this is also mentioned in PCGamingWiki - no idea why the DRM-Free version should have only English language - but maybe it has as the people at humble weren't sure either as you said.
Ok, I tried the DRM-free download. The support was wrong: german is included.
MarkoH01: I can now confirm that the DRM-Free verion of Randal's Monday is multi-lingual as well.

In the Steam version of CoS it was not possible to change the language (you'd have to download a different data.vis to change the language here). In Memoria (Steam) you can switch languages freely through the menu. Yes. Memoria is DRM-free - this is also mentioned in PCGamingWiki - no idea why the DRM-Free version should have only English language - but maybe it has as the people at humble weren't sure either as you said.
demonduck: Ok, I tried the DRM-free download. The support was wrong: german is included.
Thank you for testing it. So it does seem that every single DRM-Free adventure which is on sale on Humble right now also is multi-lingual. It's a shame that they often do not mention it in their game description. I am sure that they would sell more if this had been mentioned. Then again more buyetrs on GOG who are (mostly) keeping their gamecard infos up to date.
PWYW (1$ for Steam)

Small World 2 Complete Pack (Win,Mac,Lin, DRM-free\Steam)

Magnifico (Win on Steam only)

Talisman Digital Edition + Frostmarch Expansion (Win+Mac on Steam)

All 3 games include OST

Pay $7 or more to unlock! (Yes, BTA increased to 7 from 6$)

Catan: Creator's Edition Catan: Creator's Edition (Win, Drm-free+ Steam)

Ticket to Ride Complete Pack (Win,Mac,Lin,Drm-free+Steam)

100% Orange Juice + Syura & Nanako Character Pack 100% (Win, Steam+Drm-free) (not sure about Character pack being DRM-free)

32+$ - Various crap.
Post edited April 09, 2015 by Redfern
:O ... DRM-free Small World! Oh yes, please!
Redfern: PWYW (1$ for Steam)

All 3 games include OST

100% Orange Juice + Syura & Nanako Character Pack 100% (Win, Steam+Drm-free) (not sure about Character pack being DRM-free)

32+$ - Various crap.
Next time you post the Bundle news, you might want to adopt the format that's been used in the past posts. It makes it a bit easier to read. You also might want to save the editorializing for outside of the news post. Just a thought...
This is perfect! I was just about considering if I should purchase Catan; I played the tabletop version today and really liked it. Now I can get it at a discount, and with Small World 2 (and other stuff) to boot! Definitely buying this!
Redfern: PWYW (1$ for Steam)

All 3 games include OST

32+$ - Various crap.
yyahoo: Next time you post the Bundle news, you might want to adopt the format that's been used in the past posts. It makes it a bit easier to read. You also might want to save the editorializing for outside of the news post. Just a thought...
It wasnt my intention to hijack someone else role, i just noticed nobody posted news.
Probably way too boring (in my humble opinion) bundle to notice :)))

Its also too Steamy for me... (2 from 3 in low tier, damn)
Post edited April 09, 2015 by Redfern
yyahoo: Next time you post the Bundle news, you might want to adopt the format that's been used in the past posts. It makes it a bit easier to read. You also might want to save the editorializing for outside of the news post. Just a thought...
Redfern: It wasnt my intention to hijack someone else role, i just noticed nobody posted news.
Probably way too boring (in my humble opinion) bundle to notice :)))

Its also too Steamy for me... (2 from 3 in low tier, damn)
No big deal... I'm a little FauxCD, so seeing things uniform is always pleasing to me.

Grargar did eventually post about the bundle in the Gaming Deals thread.
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Strategy 2</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam key)
Skulls of the Shogun (Also for Mac and Linux)

$1
Frozen Synapse Prime
Shattered Planet (Also for Mac)

BTA
CastleStorm
Bloodsports.TV

$12
Endless Space Emperor Edition (Also for Mac)

All games, except for Skulls of the Shogun, are Steam-only. Skulls of the Shogun is DRM-Free+Steam key.
Post edited April 16, 2015 by Grargar
Bloody all steam again, except for one. Worthless.
yogsloth: Bloody all steam again, except for one. Worthless.
At least, you can add to your swear jar.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Strategy 2</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam key)
Skulls of the Shogun (Also for Mac and Linux)

$1
Frozen Synapse Prime
Shattered Planet (Also for Mac)

BTA
CastleStorm
Bloodsports.TV

$12
Endless Space Emperor Edition (Also for Mac)

All games, except for Skulls of the Shogun, are Steam-only. Skulls of the Shogun is DRM-Free+Steam key.
Endless Space is on sale this weekend on Steam, 80% off, that makes it 5.99 in dollars, a much better deal than the Humble offer with the BTA currently a little more than $3 (making the difference around $9 to add Endless Space).
yogsloth: Bloody all steam again, except for one. Worthless.
Grargar: At least, you can add to your swear jar.
I haven't been keeping one for Humble - plus there aren't exact amounts. ;)
yogsloth: I haven't been keeping one for Humble - plus there aren't exact amounts. ;)
You should. Just imagine that you saved another $1.
What a shame. Would have loved to get Frozen Synapse Prime
and Shattered Planet DRM-free. I've been waiting for a chance to get both of these but I'll try hard not to succumb to DRM. :)