It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Redfern: Hmm..isnt this is way too much of repeats? Dungeons of Dredmore Complete was already featured in Humble Roguelike Weekly Sale before.
Eh, it's only the first time DoD Complete is repeated, can't say I think that's excessive. Amnesia, AI War and World of Goo on the other hand, those have perhaps featured too much -- especially World of Goo, which has been in 6 different Humble bundles before now.
Made an easy skip for me. I was only missing the drm free strategy game, and it's apparently not the easiest to learn to play.
chean: Eh, it's only the first time DoD Complete is repeated, can't say I think that's excessive. Amnesia, AI War and World of Goo on the other hand, those have perhaps featured too much -- especially World of Goo, which has been in 6 different Humble bundles before now.
In term of repeating COMPLETE DoD - yes, but uncomplete version was featured previously in one of majoy Humble Bundles. AiWar? well, isnt it was only in Arcen Weekly?
I don't have DoD, is the DRM free edition complete? or is it only the Steam version that has all the extras?
paladin181: Steam isn't DRM by itself. A Steam icon does not mean a title isn't DRM free.
No game on Steam gets you an installer.
catpower1980: Already have most the titles through other humble bundle and the fact that's a RPS special, they can shove this bundle up their ass...
madth3: I have no idea what Rock, Paper, Shotgun is, why they're bad and, particularly, how would I be supporting them by buying this bundle.
It's a game news site. As to why they're bad... I dunno? Probably killed a cherished family pet or something.
Either way you absolutely would not be supporting them in any capacity by buying this bundle, they do not get a penny for it.
high rated
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Kalypso 2</span>

$1
Grand Ages: Rome - Gold Edition
Imperium Romanum - Gold Edition
Airline Tycoon 2
Disciples III: Gold Edition

BTA
Tank Operations: European Campaign
Patrician III
Patrician IV

$9
Omerta: City of Gangsters
Port Royale 3

Everything is Steam-only and Windows-only. The only exception is Omerta, which also supports Mac.
Post edited September 11, 2014 by Grargar
Apart from the NO DRM-Free line:

- I've read more than once that Disciples III Reincarnation is a better version than the Gold Edition (This post at the Steam forums has a nice description)
- Omerta has no DLC included
Why am I having deja vu?
madth3: - I've read more than once that Disciples III Reincarnation is a better version than the Gold Edition (This post at the Steam forums has a nice description)
Disciples III Reincarnation also has a different publisher (bitComposer Games), so it's not really surprising that it's not included here.

madth3: - Omerta has no DLC included
Well, it doesn't mention that it's the Gold Edition. :P
Post edited September 11, 2014 by Grargar
madth3: Apart from the NO DRM-Free line:

- I've read more than once that Disciples III Reincarnation is a better version than the Gold Edition (This post at the Steam forums has a nice description)
- Omerta has no DLC included
Port Royale 3 also apparently has no DLC either. The Gold version with all 3 DLCs only costs $5 more than the regular version on Steam, but the only way to purchase the DLCs otherwise is to pay $4.99 *each* for them. That said, Port Royale 3 Gold has been on sale for as cheap as $5.99 on Steam just a couple months ago...

This week the BTA seems to be the best deal...
Look at the average plummet; this might be Humble's lowest per purchase producer in a long time. I don't think I've ever seen a BTA drop to $3.00.
No DRM-free. How about: nope?

In other news, Godus is currently available for €3.99 in the Humble Summer sale (well, an early access Steam key, that is). For delicious drama, check out the Godus Kickstarter comment section. Nah, wouldn't go near this, even if it was free(-to-play)!

...and then Molyneux cried.
fronzelneekburm: No DRM-free. How about: nope?

In other news, Godus is currently available for €3.99 in the Humble Summer sale (well, an early access Steam key, that is). For delicious drama, check out the Godus Kickstarter comment section. Nah, wouldn't go near this, even if it was free(-to-play)!

...and then Molyneux cried.
Some pretty delicious drama alright.
fronzelneekburm: In other news, Godus is currently available for €3.99 in the Humble Summer sale (well, an early access Steam key, that is). For delicious drama, check out the Godus Kickstarter comment section. Nah, wouldn't go near this, even if it was free(-to-play)!
Sounds like it's turned in the god-sim equivalent of the Dungeon Keeper reboot.

Also, how does anyone see the name Molyneux in concert with a new god-sim anymore and not immediately give up hope?