It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sunshinecorp: Teleglitch used to be (and still is, at least for people that bought it back then, dunno about now) DRM-free on Desura, before its Steam release. It is the previous version of the game that was/is DRM-free though, the current version (Die More) is only available on Steam (Desura has provided Steam keys for that as well). On the current Humble Bundle it's the Steam-only Die More Edition.

EDIT: It's also awesome. :)
Currently, with the exception of Uplay, it's not available in any form other than a Steam key. Yes, even Desura sells it only as a Steam key now.
sunshinecorp: Teleglitch used to be (and still is, at least for people that bought it back then, dunno about now) DRM-free on Desura, before its Steam release. It is the previous version of the game that was/is DRM-free though, the current version (Die More) is only available on Steam (Desura has provided Steam keys for that as well). On the current Humble Bundle it's the Steam-only Die More Edition.

EDIT: It's also awesome. :)
Grargar: Currently, with the exception of Uplay, it's not available in any form other than a Steam key. Yes, even Desura sells it only as a Steam key now.
Shame. Well, the whole switch happened when Paradox got the distribution rights and Paradox is infamous for its policies...
This is weird! I could have sworn that it was listed as DRM-Free. Now it does indeed appear as Steam only.

At least this makes my decision SO MUCH easier.
Post edited September 04, 2014 by MadalinStroe
MadalinStroe: This is weird! I could have sworn that it was listed as DRM-Free. Now it does indeed appear as Steam only.

At least this makes my decision easier.
I think you're right - it was listed as such as I remember.
OlivawR: I also could swear it showed the drm-free icon.
Sachys: I think you're right - it was listed as such as I remember.
Thank you both for confirming that.
Post edited September 04, 2014 by MadalinStroe
Steam isn't DRM by itself. A Steam icon does not mean a title isn't DRM free.
paladin181: Steam isn't DRM by itself. A Steam icon does not mean a title isn't DRM free.
But it isn't DRM-Free on Humble Store and that's what counts. The Steam icon means that the game is available on Steam, whether it later requires the client or not, while the DRM-Free icon means that the game is available directly for download from Humble.
Post edited September 05, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: while the DRM-Free icon means that the game is available directly for download from Humble.
Humble download doesn't always include all DLC, even if the Steam keys do, so just having that icon won't guarantee that you get everything what you might expect to get.
PixelBoy: Humble download doesn't always include all DLC, even if the Steam keys do, so just having that icon won't guarantee that you get everything what you might expect to get.
That's a different matter, alright. You will get a DRM-Free version, even if you might not get the complete version.
Any comments on Armageddon Empire?. Was going to get it from the devs website but surprised its in this bundle...
Niggles: <snip>
Hmmm... The game is a card based war game that uses a hex based grid. I don't see a tutorial to explain how to play so i'm not going to bumble through it blindly... Probably recommend looking for some gameplay on YouTube before considering purchasing.
Whoa, DoD Complete and Armaggedon Empires at the PWYW tier alone make this the best Humble offering in a long time (to me anyway). I'd been hoping to see AE - and Solium Infernum, another highly original TBS by the dev - show up on GOG for ages, very surprised to see it bundled while otherwise only available directly from the maker (for $14.99 at that). Site has a free demo, by the way.
Post edited September 05, 2014 by chean
Niggles: Any comments on Armageddon Empire?. Was going to get it from the devs website but surprised its in this bundle...
GET IT!
It's an interesting game. I can't promise that you'll like it, but I found it to be quite good, and if nothing else, you'll get to try something unlike anything else you've played for $1.
Hmm..isnt this is way too much of repeats? Dungeons of Dredmore Complete was already featured in Humble Roguelike Weekly Sale before.
Niggles: Any comments on Armageddon Empire?. Was going to get it from the devs website but surprised its in this bundle...
AFnord: GET IT!
It's an interesting game. I can't promise that you'll like it, but I found it to be quite good, and if nothing else, you'll get to try something unlike anything else you've played for $1.
I spent the best part of yesterday straining my eyes to it. Time well spent - though learning by playing kinda tired me out a bit. Definately need to have the manual on hand or it all gets a bit much!