It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The start of the new year still means that for the majority of us the cold weather outside just doesn’t seem to let go. But for anyone who enjoys adult-oriented games, there’s a simple solution to add a little heat…

New Year Sale 2024 deals on NSFW titles! We’ve got visual novels, role-playing titles, puzzle games, and more, all with one shared characteristic – they were made to let you embrace your fantasies.

We’ve gathered them all in one, you can check it out HERE. But if you need some examples:

Treasure of Nadia (-50%)
This title will take you on an adventure in Cape Vedra – home to many interesting women. There you will try to find the long lost treasure, explore the island and its many ancient secrets, come across some intricately designed puzzles, deepen your relationships with each of the gorgeous women, customize your house, and of course enjoy over 2500 delicious animations!

Lust Theory - Season 2 (-50%)
Season 2 of an adult visual novel in which you take control of a 20-year-old guy whose life is turned upside down when he finds out the same day is repeating. The game is packed with steamy encounters, humor, romance, drama and mystery.

Sengoku Rance (-50%)
An adventure JRPG title from the cult Rance series. It’s set in the far east nation of Nippon, where a plethora of feudal lords are fighting for supremacy in the 4th Sengoku Era. After doing immeasurable damage on the Continent, the brute known as Rance traveled with his slave, Sill, to the island country.

Evenicle 2 (-35%)
A NSFW role-playing, turn-based fantasy title. In a world where human civilization is constantly threatened by wild monsters, only the rare few individuals who wield forbidden skills dare challenge them. However, these brave warriors have to face an even more dangerous hazard... because with every Skill they use, a terrible curse eats away at their bodies.

HuniePop 2: Double Date (-50%)
Take a trip to an exotic island paradise for a steamy adventure, in this sequel to the popular dating sim and puzzle game hybrid, HuniePop. An era of darkness and destruction draws near as an ancient evil of limitless lechery, the Nymphojinn, will soon be awoken by a cosmic super-period of unspeakable PMS. Reunite with Kyu, your old love fairy sidekick, and travel to the island of Inna De Poona to develop your double dating prowess and overcome the insatiable lust of the demonic pair.

Being a DIK: Season 1 & 2 + Acting Lessons Bundle (-25%)
A young man, from a low-income family, moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
neumi5694: Most good ones I already owned, but I grabbed Demon Sword Incubus out of curiosity (edit: so far it's ok).
I feel so tired: I don't understand why the NSFW themed games has to be pushed as a priority news at every major sales .
neumi5694: There's people looking specifically for these. Critics should just be glad that the banner does not dominate the store front
cough nintendo eshop
Once they sell on GOG, yay!
SpiderFighter: So: Neither good, nor old.
It's been almost 12 years since they dropped that label. Not that anyone in the world seems to have registered that.
When I see this abbreviation of letters, I always think Need for Speed games are comming to GOG. Sadly, not :(
OP2023: When I see this abbreviation of letters, I always think Need for Speed games are comming to GOG. Sadly, not :(
Those are pretty much the definition of games with a limited shelf life. Cars, sports, if they include real, licensed elements, once those licenses expire, they won't be legally sold anywhere, ever.
Cavalary: Those are pretty much the definition of games with a limited shelf life. Cars, sports, if they include real, licensed elements, once those licenses expire, they won't be legally sold anywhere, ever.
Thanks for your reply. Very sad, but we need to accept that. :(