It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Roll to backstab price. Critical hit!

Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption just got its price sliced, permanently.

Now enrolling to Hero University and embarking on fantastical adventures that will surely lead to glory is cheaper than ever. Even a young rogue on a budget could afford that!
An isometric Adventure RPG in 2019? $20 is still way too rich for my blood for what it is.

I personally would not pay that for Divinity OS 1&2 combined, and much for the same utilization of that antiquated 1990s stop gap solution to mimic 3d that today serves little purpose than to allow for quicker/easier development requiring less textures and assets which forces people to use a mouse that is otherwise rendered obsolete in proper 3d environment to just keep endlessly clicking.

To each their own of course, but that illustrates the point. Retro gaming is fine. Modernizing antiquated game mechanics is fine when done well. However modernizing isometric view is trying to call back on computer RPG nostalgia which ultimately is a niche within a niche.

So it is not all that surprising in my estimation that something like this was not selling like crazy. That coupled with the total glut of indie isometric games over the last decade points to this being lost in a lot of back ground noise for a subsection of the larger demographic. Especially here where there is seemingly a new indie isometric game added weekly.

Also, I know when I saw it first pop up, I found the name of it to be overwhelmingly generic. Unless there is a specific in game reason to connect the title to the letter U, It seemed inappropriate and lazy to not spell out the word university. Consider that the demographic for adventure and RPGs tend to be more literary and textual driven types, something as small and simple as that can easily put someone off of buying something that they otherwise would have considered.

Take all that for what ever opinions from a random jackass on the internet are going for these days.
Playing this game currently and I must say it is very awesome and I haven't played any games of this type before including Quest for Glory which apparently it takes influence from.