It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all! :)

It’s not a secret that GOG.com, the platform and community gathered around it, is growing at an exceptional rate all around the world. We keep that in mind as we look for ways to improve our service for everyone. Obviously, one of the most important functions for all of you is downloading your purchases - preferably as fast and as reliably as possible.

For some of you this might sound familiar (yep it’s our 3rd time!), once again we are in the process of benchmarking various download locations, and trying to get the most representative sample of worldwide results. That means as many unique ISPs / cities / countries as possible, and we need a little help from you! :) Below you will find a simple test that requires just one click and won't take more than 2 minutes of your time to complete:
http://www.gog.com/2015_cdn_test

Your help is greatly appreciated here! Of course you can run the test as many times as possible (preferably at different locations and different times of day). Oh, and keep in mind that we used a little bit of Flash in this test, so if you want to participate please make sure you have the flash player installed and/or your are not using any flash blocking plugins in your browser.
Post edited April 02, 2015 by Chamb
yyahoo: Blasphemy! Repent before the altar of Scooby!!

It helps to during your [url=https://youtu.be/AwcfCHDUqQE?t=1m19s]repentance.
Good God, I actually remember "Pretty Mary Sunlight" from that show! In my memory, though, the singer's voice sounded a bit more like Gordon Lightfoot or Jim Croce...that singer just sounds sped up and awful.

snowkatt: *holds up a hissing cross *
What the hell is a hissing cross?!

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I did the test again, too.
Post edited April 01, 2015 by HunchBluntley
yyahoo: Blasphemy! Repent before the altar of Scooby!!

It helps to during your [url=https://youtu.be/AwcfCHDUqQE?t=1m19s]repentance.
HunchBluntley: Good God, I actually remember "Pretty Mary Sunlight" from that show! In my memory, though, the singer's voice sounded a bit more like Gordon Lightfoot or Jim Croce...that singer just sounds sped up and awful.
There were two versions of Pretty Mary Sunlight, one by Austin Roberts, which is the one in the youtube link, and one by Jerry Reed, who performed the song as a "guest" on one of the "New Scooby Doo Movies". See if this is more what you were expecting...
Done and I got a cup of black tea as a freebie.
Done.......Australia time 17.20....
HunchBluntley: Good God, I actually remember "Pretty Mary Sunlight" from that show! In my memory, though, the singer's voice sounded a bit more like Gordon Lightfoot or Jim Croce...that singer just sounds sped up and awful.
yyahoo: There were two versions of Pretty Mary Sunlight, one by Austin Roberts, which is the one in the youtube link, and one by Jerry Reed, who performed the song as a "guest" on one of the "New Scooby Doo Movies". See if this is more what you were expecting...
Nope. When you said "Jerry Reed", I instantly remembered seeing him guest-star on some episode, but I have no particular recollection of that version of the song. (And GAWD was that last clip awful! XD ) I think it was just a case of my memory making a song sound (somewhat) better than it ever actually had.

EDIT: Tested once more before bed, just for shoots and googles. :D
Post edited April 01, 2015 by HunchBluntley
32 seconds this time around.
Done.
snowkatt: *holds up a hissing cross *
HunchBluntley: What the hell is a hissing cross?!

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I did the test again, too.
a cross that hisses like a cat off course

mine needs new batteries
Wheeeee! That was fun.
Done.....05.20....Oz time..Aprox 30 sec...
...And again. Took roughly the same amount of time as my previous tests (about half a minute).

EDIT: see above
Post edited April 02, 2015 by HunchBluntley
Done....18.15....Oz time....30 seconds...
gunsynd: Done....18.15....Oz time....30 seconds...
Ding dong, is the witch dead?
gunsynd: Done....18.15....Oz time....30 seconds...
phaolo: Ding dong, is the witch dead?
No,there's still plenty roaming the streets...
Done twice aince yesterday.