It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Limited access - sign up now!

Time to <span class="bold">Kill the Servers!</span>, one round of GWENT at a time! We want to know if our hosting backend can take a beating and for that we need your help: Put on your GWENT face, grab your best friends, and raid our servers, starting today at 3PM UTC.

Sign up now to gain access to the Kill the Servers! event and join us for a round of GWENT. Or forty.
Number of openings is limited and they will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.

Here's the event schedule:

September 23 – Event Day 1 (expected to start at 3PM UTC and end at 7PM UTC)
September 27 – Event Day 2 (expected to start at 6PM UTC and end at 10AM UTC)

So, GWENT lovers, go ahead and help us <span class="bold">Kill the Servers!</span> They totally deserve it.
Also, they said that you guys look fat in those pants.

To learn more about this limited-time event, make sure to check out the FAQ <span class="bold">here</span>.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OqNet72FPF8
Post edited September 28, 2016 by maladr0Id
zeogold: Did...did you really just take a screenshot by actually taking a picture of your screen with a camera?
That's some next-level old school right there.
Very much so, a camera with C64 era resolution to boot. That there is hardcore old-school! :oP
zeogold: Did...did you really just take a screenshot by actually taking a picture of your screen with a camera?
That's some next-level old school right there.
skeletonbow: Very much so, a camera with C64 era resolution to boot. That there is hardcore old-school! :oP
no that's new old school old school old school would have taken a screen shot with a shotgun ;-)
skeletonbow: Very much so, a camera with C64 era resolution to boot. That there is hardcore old-school! :oP
cecil: no that's new old school old school old school would have taken a screen shot with a shotgun ;-)
I know the guy's gonna kill me for this, but I imagine that this is the next step.
zeogold: I know the guy's gonna kill me for this, but I imagine that this is the next step.
LOL... that reminds me of college days in the early 90s. First week of computer engineering program and at least 2 people with zero prior experience even using a computer had put the labels on their 3.5" floppy diskettes on top of the sliding metal door instead of where it is supposed to be put. :)
zeogold: I know the guy's gonna kill me for this, but I imagine that this is the next step.
skeletonbow: LOL... that reminds me of college days in the early 90s. First week of computer engineering program and at least 2 people with zero prior experience even using a computer had put the labels on their 3.5" floppy diskettes on top of the sliding metal door instead of where it is supposed to be put. :)
It disturbs me that I actually know what you're talking about.
Great. Just great. I've been here so long, I'm starting to become old like you guys.
Ah, well. At least I can chase kids and small dogs off my lawn.
*sips coffee*
zeogold: It disturbs me that I actually know what you're talking about.
Great. Just great. I've been here so long, I'm starting to become old like you guys.
Ah, well. At least I can chase kids and small dogs off my lawn.
*sips coffee*
A liberal sprinkling of thumb tacks across the lawn does wonders. If combined with an audio playlist of sufficient volume of songs alternating between soft-happy-easy-listening and hard-core-metal-dissonance it leaves the neighbours wondering... I recommend alternating mix of:

1) Sunshine on my Shoulders - John Denver
2) Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck - Prong
3) Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin
4) Fucking Hostile - Pantera
5) Preludio from Violin Partita #3 - J.S. Bach
6) Brain Dance - Annihilator

That in a loop at the correct volume in combination with the thumb tacks works great at keeping the lawn free of wayward children. :)
skeletonbow: 1) Sunshine on my Shoulders - John Denver
2) Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck - Prong
3) Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin
4) Fucking Hostile - Pantera
5) Preludio from Violin Partita #3 - J.S. Bach
6) Brain Dance - Annihilator
...and I know all of the odd-numbered songs.
The only thing that saves me at this point is my liberal use of memes.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/875/511/a69.png