It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Limited access - sign up now!

Time to <span class="bold">Kill the Servers!</span>, one round of GWENT at a time! We want to know if our hosting backend can take a beating and for that we need your help: Put on your GWENT face, grab your best friends, and raid our servers, starting today at 3PM UTC.

Sign up now to gain access to the Kill the Servers! event and join us for a round of GWENT. Or forty.
Number of openings is limited and they will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.

Here's the event schedule:

September 23 – Event Day 1 (expected to start at 3PM UTC and end at 7PM UTC)
September 27 – Event Day 2 (expected to start at 6PM UTC and end at 10AM UTC)

So, GWENT lovers, go ahead and help us <span class="bold">Kill the Servers!</span> They totally deserve it.
Also, they said that you guys look fat in those pants.

To learn more about this limited-time event, make sure to check out the FAQ <span class="bold">here</span>.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OqNet72FPF8
Post edited September 28, 2016 by maladr0Id
Hi guys

Overal I enjoyed the game. Yet I would like to see the board less static. Gwent is played in tawerns and those are dirty, laud and smell cheap beer.

Card graphics and game mechanics are top notch.

Thanks
S.
how can I play thıs game
no server no server no server
enough
stalker1057: how can I play thıs game
enough
You can't currently play this game because servers aren't working. They'll be back on Tuesday ;)
I didnt like the passive ability of eredin, it is unfair that you can maintain heroes alive with it, also the operator makes the game less strategic and more rng dependant, hope the game doesnt have those unfair rng elements and stays more like a chess strategy game where each player reads his rival's moves. I'll still play this game but there is also hearthstone for rng duels and i dont think gwent should compare themselfs with it, at least is what i think they are doing by creating the operator and i hope that if that's the case they change it before is too late.
enough
If you read the forums or the news, you'd know the servers were available on Friday for a 4 hours period and it will be available again on Tuesday for another 4 hours.
enough
ffabrao: If you read the forums or the news, you'd know the servers were available on Friday for a 4 hours period and it will be available again on Tuesday for another 4 hours.
Just a note, you misread the forum post yourself. It isn't a 4 hour period, it's a 16 hour period. 6PM to 10AM.
Unless the official post about it is a typo, anyways.
Post edited September 26, 2016 by ViperLancer
ffabrao: If you read the forums or the news, you'd know the servers were available on Friday for a 4 hours period and it will be available again on Tuesday for another 4 hours.
ViperLancer: Just a note, you misread the forum post yourself. It isn't a 4 hour period, it's a 16 hour period. 6PM to 10AM.
It depends how you translate this, as it's listed on the gwent official page:

"the event is expected to start at 8PM CEST and end at 12AM CEST)"

I'm not too familiar with how PM/AM works but isn't 12AM supposed to be midnight, ie 4 hours later? It *would* make more sense to have two 4 hour events than one 4 hour event and a 16 hour one.
Post edited September 26, 2016 by Pheace
ViperLancer: Just a note, you misread the forum post yourself. It isn't a 4 hour period, it's a 16 hour period. 6PM to 10AM.
Weird, I'm confused now, I'm sure I read from 6PM to 10PM UTC.
cannot install 13mb update so play button is not active. not playable
Post edited September 27, 2016 by runo2
runo2: cannot install 13mb update so play button is not active. not playable
Me too, it downloaded FTL but it doesn't install it.
GWENT!
Is it over? Did they seriously run a test entirely during my work day?
EDIT: WTH is UTC? Why not use GMT since EVERYONE in the friggin world will be playing?
Post edited September 28, 2016 by paladin181
paladin181: Is it over? Did they seriously run a test entirely during my work day?
EDIT: WTH is UTC? Why not use GMT since EVERYONE in the friggin world will be playing?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coordinated_Universal_Time
great game once you get it to run... press the image to start, not the place you are told to & good luck getting a game.

fyi test = fail
Attachments:
ussnorway: great game once you get it to run... press the image to start, not the place you are told to & good luck getting a game.

fyi test = fail
Did...did you really just take a screenshot by actually taking a picture of your screen with a camera?
That's some next-level old school right there.