It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IXOXI: Jazz Jackrabbit?
You are right, your turn.
I am a private eye living is society were recently happened huge change since when I have alcohol problem. In my current case I must defend my honor and my own future.
What's the genre? Sounds like an adventure.
Post edited December 10, 2017 by ZFR
ZFR: What's the genre? Sounds like an adventure.
Yes, it is an adventure game.
IXOXI: I am a private eye living is society were recently happened huge change since when I have alcohol problem. In my current case I must defend my honor and my own future.
Tex Murphy?
Ghorpm: Tex Murphy?
No, to be honest I have never played Tex Murphy.
Second hint: If I fail, I will be most probably death, but not necessarily I can also end up in jail revealing (to myself), that high rank policeman is bribed.
IXOXI: Second hint: If I fail, I will be most probably death, but not necessarily I can also end up in jail revealing (to myself), that high rank policeman is bribed.
Jack Orlando perhaps?
Ghorpm: Jack Orlando perhaps?
You are right! Now is your turn.
I’m supposed to retrieve a sword from a forgotten tomb. But first I need to learn its location. Some clues are supposed to be hidden in three different locations. Obviously I have to take them by force. Werewolves, vampires and medusas don’t scare me. Dragons do. I guess I should find a barbarian tribe and ask them for help.
Ghorpm: I’m supposed to retrieve a sword from a forgotten tomb. But first I need to learn its location. Some clues are supposed to be hidden in three different locations. Obviously I have to take them by force. Werewolves, vampires and medusas don’t scare me. Dragons do. I guess I should find a barbarian tribe and ask them for help.
Is there something special about this sword that will make it useful to you or were you just asked to retrieve it for someone?
Ghorpm: I’m supposed to retrieve a sword from a forgotten tomb. But first I need to learn its location. Some clues are supposed to be hidden in three different locations. Obviously I have to take them by force. Werewolves, vampires and medusas don’t scare me. Dragons do. I guess I should find a barbarian tribe and ask them for help.
Sanjuro: Is there something special about this sword that will make it useful to you or were you just asked to retrieve it for someone?
Somebody had a vision that retrieval of this sword will be good for our land. Why or what's so special about it - I don't know. But I'm supposed to guide my people to make it happen.
What genre is it, RPG?
yep
IXOXI: What genre is it, RPG?
Nope, real time strategy