It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<deleted>
Post edited April 02, 2016 by JunglePredator
krokkel: I've Pillars of Eternity (hero ed = base game) for GOG
And I want the game for Steam.
Means I want to trade key for key/gift.

I hope I find someone here.
forgive me for this off-topic (and you can answer in PM if you wish) but i am really puzzled about this. I mean, you have the gog drm free version of a game, and you would prefer a steam version of it? usually most people would rather ask for the reverse deal,right ? What features or advantages does the steam version have over the gog one that brings you to such request ?

no pun or sarcasm, i am really and genuinely curious, tbh.
the same curiosity than when a game get shunned on gog and preferred on steam by gamer even when it is cheaper (and with same bonus or more of them) on gog. (cause i already saw such case before, with still no explanation)
My main Trading Post
My Steam Games with Cards Trading Post

Rarities and Curiosities

Thank you for your consideration

--
Reminder:
I accept Steam Trading Cards for all my keys. Details are in the respective Trading Posts above. Swap your unwanted Steam Cards for games now! :)

Please Note:
Too many scammers trying to fleece me in Chat lately. As such I'm defensively paranoid. Will not deal with someone I do not recognise.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by HeDanny
Do you still have the Secret of Monkey Island?

Oh wait, I don't have XIII, sorry.
Post edited December 24, 2015 by leej07
Thanks for the nice trade, madth3.

Djaron: forgive me for this off-topic (and you can answer in PM if you wish) but i am really puzzled about this. I mean, you have the gog drm free version of a game, and you would prefer a steam version of it? usually most people would rather ask for the reverse deal,right ? What features or advantages does the steam version have over the gog one that brings you to such request ?
Steam Cloud - your savegame and settings are stored online, when I play from some other PC/location I can continue where I left off. Or when I uninstalled the game and reinstall it later I have my data back without having to bother and keep backups of all what'd be necessary. I'm lazy.

And I love achievements. ^^
They often cause me to play a game longer than I'd without them, just to reach 100% (if it's not too tedious), it satisfies me.

Well I hope someone trades with me. I've found older search results where ppl did look for a GOG key but those are very old.

edit:
P.S.: Games that offer no achievements and don't support Steam Cloud I mostly buy here at GOG too. But those are older games. Good old games ;)
Post edited December 25, 2015 by krokkel
ShadowPatriarch: @EXPOPOWER Thank you for a very smooth trade. :)
Thank you as well for the good trade! =D
thanx for your answer krokkel

here the only time i ended using steamcloud without being aware it was "on" by default, i "lost" savegame worth dozen hours on a game cause here internet connection is all but reliable.

so far i already handled the "trouble" of keeping my savegames regardless of whatever computer i use at home (NAS and some remote folder) but, indeed you raise an interesting point to me about playing outside of my home on someone else computer. thank you, it halped me considering finding some solution non cloud based about that.
Post edited December 25, 2015 by Djaron
Have (all Steam keys unless otherwise noted):

Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Crimsonland
Crowntakers
Doodle God
FOTONICA
Lumino City
Monster Loves You!
Neverending Nightmares
PLUG & PLAY
Rogue Legacy (GOG code)
Secret of the Magic Crystals Complete
Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
Strata
TinyKeep

Want: (GOG only)

See my wishlist

(Would also consider Might & Magic X on uPlay)
Post edited December 25, 2015 by ChaunceyK
Added even more Humblebundle shovelware gift links to my trading list.
[HAVE]

Agarest - Generations of War
Driftmoon
The Longest Journey
Raiden III - Digital Edition

Looking to trade with anything on my Wishlist

Good Traders - PainOfSalvation, Nihililix
Bad Traders - SCAMMER LIST

Hey krokkel, were you able to find a willing trader for this? Otherwise, message me and we might be able to work something out.
Hi all

[HAVE] on GOG
BATTLE REALMS + WINTER OF THE WOLF
AGE OF WONDERS
DIE BY THE SWORD + LIMB FROM LIMB
GIANTS: CITIZEN KABUTO

[HAVE] on Steam
SID MEIER'S CIVILIZATION V
HALF LIFE 2
DUKE NUKEM 3D
TERRARIA
SIR, YOU ARE BEING HUNTED
SKULLGIRLS + ALL DLC
MAGIC 2015 DUELS OF THE PLANESWALKERS
GRID
GRID 2
GUNPOINT
HAMMERWATCH
LUFTRAUSERS
RACE THE SUN
ANACHRONOX
THE BUREAU: XCOM DECLASSIFIED

[WANT] on GOG
INVISIBLE INC
NEO SCAVENGER
CHAOS REBORN

Thanks and sorry for the "all caps"; the list was automatically generated by an allcaps robot.
Edit: Just got scammed and lost left 4 dead 2.
Post edited December 30, 2015 by clenfle
WANT:

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris from Humble Square Enix Bundle 3

Black Sails - The Ghost Ship from the Fully Loaded 2 Bundlestars Bundle

Overclocked: History of Violence GOG/Steam

HAVE:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8425
Just a public service announcement.

Steam may be suffering an attack right now: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/3y7maa/something_is_really_wrong_with_steam_be_careful/.

Maybe avoid trading on Steam unless you've dealt with the person before until things settle?

I'll bump my trade post while I'm posting too: general trading thread post 8432.