It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

X-com: Thank you to Djaron for a great trade
you're welcom... you pleased my viking spirit today
I have The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I would like some steam items worth around £15, which is a lot less than you can buy The Witcher 3 for, so you can make a lot of profit on this. Add "bennp19" on Steam and we can negotiate some sort of deal? :)
Post edited December 18, 2015 by bennp19
thank you Fronzelneekburm for the trade
bennp19: I have The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I would like some steam items worth around £15, which is a lot less than you can buy The Witcher 3 for, so you can make a lot of profit on this. Add "bennp19" on Steam and we can negotiate some sort of deal? :)
You can't trade your account.
Make yourself familiar with GOG User Agreement
Djaron: thank you Fronzelneekburm for the trade
The pleasure was all mine. Thanks! :)
bennp19: I have The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

mike_cesara: You can't trade your account.
is it just me being very defiant or this thing sounds rather shady ?

i mean "very popular and high value/price game"... could imagine someone who got it when buying a brand new nvidia gfx card but then, i wonder what kind of gamer changes gpu for an upgrade and take one with a game he won't play at all, or at least try.

i mean people who are not at all into rpg and games in the style of witcher 3 can perfectly find fitting upgrade gpu offers of same power and maybe cheaper than one bundled with Witcher 3. also gog reg date rather new

remind me of some shadow stuff that was happening at my previous job, or the internet deal of ipads/samsung tab for 5 bucks... too good to be true. but it is just the paranoid me
Post edited December 18, 2015 by Djaron
Djaron: is it just me being very defiant or this thing sounds rather shady ?

i mean "very popular and high value/price game"... could imagine someone who got it when buying a brand new nvidia gfx card but then, i wonder what kind of gamer changes gpu for an upgrade and take one with a game he won't play at all, or at least try.

i mean people who are not at all into rpg and games in the style of witcher 3 can perfectly find fitting upgrade gpu offers of same power and maybe cheaper than one bundled with Witcher 3. also gog reg date rather new

remind me of some shadow stuff that was happening at my previous job, or the internet deal of ipads/samsung tab for 5 bucks... too good to be true. but it is just the paranoid me
No legit, I bought the card back in April and The Witcher 3 was the only game I could get with it, so I had to take it. The reason I'm putting it so low is because I want to get a quick sale/trade so I can get the things I would like. It's all legit man.
Djaron: is it just me being very defiant or this thing sounds rather shady ?

I wouldn't mind several Ipads for 5$ ; ) That would solve Christmas gifts dilemma for sure.. But as you said, too good to be true.
In this case, he's trying to sell GoG account and forgot to mention about that detail, dodgy : )
mike_cesara: In this case, he's trying to sell GoG account and forgot to mention about that detail, dodgy : )
Yarp! Thats dodgy as hell!
...and on that note, a timely reminder of not selling things on here - period - for everybody!

Zurvan7: Is there an actual gog rule or gog staff answer on this matter? Would be nice if someone could vitrify this since it's not a gog title. Otherwise I'll ask a staff....
JudasIscariot: Don't sell keys here, please.

I hope this helps :)

Again:

No key selling. Thanks.
Sachys: Yarp! Thats dodgy as hell!
but.. but he says It's all legit man ; )

bennp19: It's all legit man.
No, it's not.
bennp19: No legit, I bought the card back in April and The Witcher 3 was the only game I could get with it, so I had to take it. The reason I'm putting it so low is because I want to get a quick sale/trade so I can get the things I would like. It's all legit man.
i am afraid to confess that my brain utterly FAILS at trying to figure about the kind of gamer who would own a computer powerful enough to run the witcher 3 and who yet would trash away the mere opportunity to at least give this game a try, for free, even if it is not at first glance his kind of game, or that such person wouldnt have any relative or friend who would not be happy with such gift first before a bunch of forum strangers

i dont say everyone should be forced to play and like the witcher game, i just fails to imagine what it would be like to be a gamer who doesn't...

and also supports and acknowledge the good work of one of the small handful of nowadays developpers/publishers who don't release overhyped hollow and alpha-state bug-filled horrible excuse of a game while screwing the most obscene way its customers...
Post edited December 19, 2015 by Djaron
Hi,
I am interested in the Commandos Series:
Commandos Ammo Pack as well as Commandos 2 + 3 (they are currently on sale).
Unfortunately, due to censorship, I can't buy them.
Would anyone be so kind to gift them to me? It would be my pleasure to gift a game of similar price back to you.
Please PM me if interested.
Haven't posted my list in a while.

I haven't really been actively trading. Just checking to see if anybody needs any of these Nordic games on GOG or any of my other codes.

For the Steam codes... this isn't even all of them. There must be hundreds of the fucking things I haven't even bothered to list. I can't imagine how Steam users keep up with them all when they're ten-for-a-penny, and I don't even get them on purpose. I should cull the list and only show the games anybody might have a chance of actually wanting.
Probably no one has unused Descent codes they'd like to trade, eh? I didn't realize they were going to be yanked from the catalog.
Post edited December 19, 2015 by jcosmocohen
[HAVE]

WITCHER 2

RED FACTION 2
RED FACTION

Movie: THE GAMERS: DIRECTOR’S CUT

[Want]

GOG games - make offer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Successfully traded with , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post1469]apehater, </span>([url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post1636]also here), Exoanthrope, </span>, <span class="bold">[url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post394]Urnoev, Briareos262, </span>, [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8046]misteryo, , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post9296]Quiloo .