It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amrit9037: Funny thing is this SCAMMER RYAN841 was ALERTING OTHER USERS TO NOT TO DO TRADE WITH ME!!!
Grave_Salad: A user named GOG8 now has my redeemed copies (according to the gift tracker) so we can associate this account with scumbaggery as well.
Actually this confirms that RYAN841 is NES, because GOG8 is a known alt of NES.
Yezemin: Actually this confirms that RYAN841 is NES, because GOG8 is a known alt of NES.
Is there any way to trace his IP and figure out where in the world this douchenozzle lives???
ChaunceyK: Is there any way to trace his IP and figure out where in the world this douchenozzle lives???
Not that I know of, but I'm not the most tech-savvy person in the world anyhow.
amrit9037:
Thanks for a nice trade, amrit9037.
Hi,
as I said in my post two or three days ago I'm now going to giveaway my codes for System Shock 2 and Banished, which i got in the Big Fall Sale.

Please write me a pm, if you want one of the codes and which one ( yes, to make two people happy I'll give away just one code per person; If you have something to offer in return you could get both games-just check my wishlist)

Greetings
getohesch: Hi,
as I said in my post two or three days ago I'm now going to giveaway my codes for System Shock 2 and Banished, which i got in the Big Fall Sale.
Really nice of you, mate!

Just to increase your auditory: (1) and (2)(encode some symbols in code like others to prevent pickup by a bot).

Cheers!
amrit9037:
plan99: Thanks for a nice trade, amrit9037.
thank you for trade Plan99
Lin545: Really nice of you, mate!

Just to increase your auditory: (1) and (2)(encode some symbols in code like others to prevent pickup by a bot).

Cheers!
thank you for pointing out the links to the givaway threads... i could then drop one of my divine divinity code there... are those givaway threads restricted to gog codes/games ? or can one put steamkeys as well ?
high rated
Grave_Salad: RYAN841 stiffed me on a trade. I've asked him several times and he still hasn't replied with the games he offered (Baldur's Gate 1&2) and has claimed the codes. Just a PSA for a douche
Grave_Salad: A user named GOG8 now has my redeemed copies (according to the gift tracker) so we can associate this account with scumbaggery as well.
If you haven't already, report both accounts to GOG Support, providing all details, ask for them to be locked, and your gift codes to be revoked/renewed.

iAndroid: I think I got gipped by him as well here. He has claimed all my codes but didn't give me any. He was slow to reply and I think now has stopped replying. He claims what order codes to be sent by mail using yandex.com mail but so far there is nothing.

So far, as of now, RYAN841 is probably a scammer.
UPDATE: RYAN841 is a scammer

OMG I checked the list on the forum page but missed the list on the wiki! T.T
And you should do the same.
Thanks for the trade, Startrail.

My trade post: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post7926
Thanks for the trade kyeiti!
PainOfSalvation: Thanks for the trade kyeiti!
Thank you, too!
Djaron: thank you for pointing out the links to the givaway threads... i could then drop one of my divine divinity code there... are those givaway threads restricted to gog codes/games ? or can one put steamkeys as well ?
AFAIK they are not restricted to GOG.
[Want]
Other stuff from my wishlist.

[Have]
My list.

If I have something of interest, send me an offer.
Post edited December 18, 2015 by Fuin
getohesch: Hi,
Lin545: Really nice of you, mate!

Cheers!
Thank you Lin545 for pointing me to theese threads. Wasn't really aware of them. I'm not that much of a forum guy. My System Shock 2 code is now posted in the Ninja giveaway thread. JunglePredator got my Banished code.

Greetings
Post edited December 14, 2015 by getohesch