It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Djaron: Thanx for the trade, Chandoraa
Thank you!
Have - Anna's Quest
Want - Invisible Inc.
Edit: Traded
Post edited December 03, 2015 by bruceFish
Just a small post to thank bruceFish and confirm that I traded with him and he traded fair.

updated my list, though the link doesn't work in my own browser, GOG is bugging again.
Post edited December 03, 2015 by DubConqueror
Thank you Apoliener for a smooth trade. Enjoy Knights and Merchant HD.
Want Dreamfall from the "mystery pile" looking for equal trade :-)
hummer010:
Thanks for the nice trade! :)
thanks to roelibex for a great trade :)
Impaler26: Thanks for the nice trade! :)
Thank you!
mchack: thanks to roelibex for a great trade :)
Thank you too!!!

tradelist
stef_andre: I send an reply but the chat didn't work when i tried to press enter.
VVhiteVVolf: No you didn't, you logged out for over an hour right when we were going to trade. Then came back and refused to answer, Then you get on here and lie about trading with someone else to try and make yourself look like you are ok to trade with. You lie about not being able to send a message and none of the people mentioned have any posts or trades. It's obvious that people need to be leary of trading with you and the people mentioned in the fake "Thanks for trading" thread. Warning to everyone that if these people try to trade at least make them go first. dlo15, Teh_Duk, stef_andre, ert25y.
I think I've fallen foul of ERT25Y. I sent them my codes hours ago, they're online now but I've not received anything. I will of course update this if anything changes.
Post edited December 03, 2015 by FadeToGrey
VVhiteVVolf: No you didn't, you logged out for over an hour right when we were going to trade. Then came back and refused to answer, Then you get on here and lie about trading with someone else to try and make yourself look like you are ok to trade with. You lie about not being able to send a message and none of the people mentioned have any posts or trades. It's obvious that people need to be leary of trading with you and the people mentioned in the fake "Thanks for trading" thread. Warning to everyone that if these people try to trade at least make them go first. dlo15, Teh_Duk, stef_andre, ert25y.
FadeToGrey: I think I've fallen foul of ERT25Y. I sent them my codes hours ago, they're online now but I've not received anything. I will of course update this if anything changes.
I was also contacted by ERT25Y, but reading VVhiteVVolf's warning and doing a search for his forum activity (or rather, lack of it), I told him that he should send his code first. Haven't heard anything since.
Post edited December 04, 2015 by hurvl
FadeToGrey: I think I've fallen foul of ERT25Y. I sent them my codes hours ago, they're online now but I've not received anything. I will of course update this if anything changes.
hurvl: I was also contacted by ERT25Y, but reading VVhiteVVolf's warning and doing a search for his forum activity (or rather, lack of it), I told him that he should send his code first. Haven't heard anything since.
Haha, i got this message

ERT25Y 22:41
How may gog 10 $ coupons do you want for all gog games
Let me know
he must be messing about at this point, it is so obvious that he is scammer
Post edited December 04, 2015 by Volkov321
hurvl: I was also contacted by ERT25Y, but reading VVhiteVVolf's warning and doing a search for his forum activity (or rather, lack of it), I told him that he should send his code first. Haven't heard anything since.
Volkov321: Haha, i got this message

ERT25Y 22:41
How may gog 10 $ coupons do you want for all gog games
Let me know
Volkov321: he must be messing about at this point, it is so obvious that he is scammer
Stupid thing is, in my trade post I said I was willing to give the codes away, the fucker didn't even have to lie to me!
correct me if i'm wrong but there is no such possible things as xx bucks gog coupons, right ? store credit only comes from regional pricing or refund, am i right ?