It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*sale over*
Post edited November 29, 2015 by Wurzelkraft
apehater: left an offer in your chat
Thanks for the trade, apehater.
Post edited November 29, 2015 by Grargar
I still have a System Shock 2 code from the Fall Sale! It's good until Dec 15. I'm open to offers.

But, JUST this code. I don't want it to go to waste.
THANK YOU MCHACK for a awesome and generous trade even if it went in a different direction then we had first thought.
cecil: THANK YOU MCHACK for a awesome and generous trade even if it went in a different direction then we had first thought.
Thank you cecil for yet another great trade. Much obliged. That makes the 7th already? lucky number :)
akhliber: snip
Painted_Doll: beware of scammers
Be careful with this guy : stef_andre He has been offering to trade with me over the last week but when I told him he had to go first because he has no posts, rep or trades he doesn't respond anymore. I can't say for sure he's scamming but it sure seemed that way to me. I would recommend if he offers to trade with you, make him go first.
Post edited November 29, 2015 by VVhiteVVolf
low rated
Thanks for the trades everyone : Teh_Duk, stef_andre, ert25y.
low rated
dlo15: Thanks for the trades everyone : Teh_Duk, stef_andre, ert25y.
Enjoy Lords of Fallen its quite good rpg. Thx for the smooth trade.
Added more games to my haves and wants.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page400
Post 8014
low rated
VVhiteVVolf: Be careful with this guy : stef_andre He has been offering to trade with me over the last week but when I told him he had to go first because he has no posts, rep or trades he doesn't respond anymore. I can't say for sure he's scamming but it sure seemed that way to me. I would recommend if he offers to trade with you, make him go first.
I send an reply but the chat didn't work when i tried to press enter.

" You cannot chat with this user due to their or your privacy settings. "
Post edited November 30, 2015 by stef_andre
VVhiteVVolf: Be careful with this guy : stef_andre He has been offering to trade with me over the last week but when I told him he had to go first because he has no posts, rep or trades he doesn't respond anymore. I can't say for sure he's scamming but it sure seemed that way to me. I would recommend if he offers to trade with you, make him go first.
stef_andre: I send an reply but the chat didn't work when i tried to press enter.
No you didn't, you logged out for over an hour right when we were going to trade. Then came back and refused to answer, Then you get on here and lie about trading with someone else to try and make yourself look like you are ok to trade with. You lie about not being able to send a message and none of the people mentioned have any posts or trades. It's obvious that people need to be leary of trading with you and the people mentioned in the fake "Thanks for trading" thread. Warning to everyone that if these people try to trade at least make them go first. dlo15, Teh_Duk, stef_andre, ert25y.
low rated
stef_andre: I send an reply but the chat didn't work when i tried to press enter.
VVhiteVVolf: No you didn't, you logged out for over an hour right when we were going to trade. Then came back and refused to answer, Then you get on here and lie about trading with someone else to try and make yourself look like you are ok to trade with. You lie about not being able to send a message and none of the people mentioned have any posts or trades. It's obvious that people need to be leary of trading with you and the people mentioned in the fake "Thanks for trading" thread. Warning to everyone that if these people try to trade at least make them go first. dlo15, Teh_Duk, stef_andre, ert25y.
I was online all the time, the chat is buggy you appeared too online/offline few times.
I got another offer via chat im sorry. You should have mentioned to keep Lords of Fallen for you.
It did not had DLCs just be clear so it was not like the one from Bundle Stars you requested.
Post edited November 30, 2015 by stef_andre
I have steam keys for remember me & lost planet 3, would like something from my steam wishlist ranked 1-15
http://steamcommunity.com/id/esdjji/wishlist
Have = Space Hulk (Steam Gift)

Want = Offers
VVhiteVVolf: Be careful with this guy : stef_andre He has been offering to trade with me...
Me too I wouldn't trust them
Post edited November 30, 2015 by cecil