It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have D&D: Classic Bundle as well. Feel free to contact me if you want games from it with full discount.
Post edited November 24, 2015 by M.Sayfullin
ZaineH: If anyone wants D&D Classics (Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter, etc.) at full discount, feel free to send me trade offers.
I sent you a PM an hour ago. I don't know if you got it so I'm replying here to find out if you did.
BenKii: WooHoo! Star Trek games are on sale today on Gog's home page! I'd like some help trying to get 2 of them from the current bundle. Also one from the Classic D&D games.

Want:
Star Trek Judgement Rites
Star Trek 25th Anniversary
Neverwinter Nights 2

Have:
Trade Post
Hey, BenKii, you willing to trade Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition for those three?
BenKii: WooHoo! Star Trek games are on sale today on Gog's home page! I'd like some help trying to get 2 of them from the current bundle. Also one from the Classic D&D games.

Want:
Neverwinter Nights 2

Have:
Trade Post
GR00T: Hey, BenKii, you willing to trade Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition for those three?
Yes absolutely! Give me a moment to find my key and send it to you by PM.
BenKii: Yes absolutely! Give me a moment to find my key and send it to you by PM.
Sounds like a plan. I'll grab the key and toss you a Chat.
BenKii: Yes absolutely! Give me a moment to find my key and send it to you by PM.
GR00T: Sounds like a plan. I'll grab the key and toss you a Chat.
Found it. Key sent. :)

Want:
Neverwinter Nights 2

Have:
Trade Post
Alight, thanks for the quick and easy trade, BenKii. +1

Want:
Neverwinter Nights 2

Have:
Trade Post
GR00T: Alight, thanks for the quick and easy trade, BenKii. +1
Thank you too GR00T for the awesome trade! :D
Hey guys. I am interested in the new INTEL bonus code that includes Just Cause 3, I am not willing to pay all $60 full price ( a bit lower than that since its a promotion code ) but I can buy you a game on gog for the value we can agree on. Thanks!

Also scammers please stop chatting me .-.

Traded with: SELF, DEATHARCANUM, Djaron
Post edited November 24, 2015 by mishosonic
I have a 5.99 GOG gift code I got back when I was regularly visiting the GOG Twitch channel.

But since there are so many cool discounted games, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading several discounted games for the code? It expires Dec 30, so in about a month and a week.

If someone's got all the games in the Gold Box or Star Trek bundle, I'd be interested in a combination of those (maybe Al Quadim and Menzzobarenzan, or one of those and a ST game), or I can wait till the December sales come. For anyone who'd like to use the code personally, Arx Fatalis hasn't been on sale since 2012 or so, so you wouldn't lose out. :)
Post edited November 24, 2015 by Green_Hilltop
low rated
Green_Hilltop: I have a 5.99 GOG gift code I got back when I was regularly visiting the GOG Twitch channel.

But since there are so many cool discounted games, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading several discounted games for the code? It expires Dec 30, so in about a month and a week.

If someone's got all the games in the Gold Box or Star Trek bundle, I'd be interested in a combination of those (maybe Al Quadim and Menzzobarenzan, or one of those and a ST game), or I can wait till the December sales come. For anyone who'd like to use the code personally, Arx Fatalis hasn't been on sale since 2012 or so, so you wouldn't lose out. :)
Well, I still have codes for System Shock 2, Chronicles of Riddick and Banished. I would be willing to trade any one of those for that 5.99 coupon. That is, if you want any of them.
wariodude128:
I already have SS2 and I'm not interested in the other two, but thanks for the offer!
Have

Half-Life

Want

Any of the Killing Floor Community Weapon Pack.
Check my updated list for haves and wants.
Post edited November 27, 2015 by HertogJan
EDIT: Thank you MCHACK!

Cheers!
Roeland
Tradelist
Post edited November 25, 2015 by roelibex