It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

THANK YOU MCHACK (again) for an awesome trade :)
cecil: THANK YOU MCHACK (again) for an awesome trade :)
Thank you Cecil :D Always a pleasure doing business with you :D
Updated my list on top of page 384

Also would anyone be willing to help me get Gnomoria while it's on sale on steam for my Gurumin A Monstrous Adventure Key?
Post edited August 20, 2015 by Ki11s0n3
Bumping my post.

Looking to trade Interstate '76, Monster Bash, and Sudeki for Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard and Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone.
Have:
Tradelist
Post edited August 25, 2015 by mchack
Bumping Trade Post

Have Steam keys for:

Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Would like from the D&D Weekend Promo:

Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete
Icewind Dale 2 Complete

PM/Chat with any reasonable offers.
*removed*
Post edited August 22, 2015 by ShadowOwl
Bump
Page 382 Post 7649

Added:
Dustforce DX
Garry's Mod
Legend of Grimrock
Neverending Nightmares
Sorry for sounding so noob but how do you trade on gog?
bigpap: Sorry for sounding so noob but how do you trade on gog?
There's no official system in place. People in this thread just send each other game keys that are redeemable on GOG, Steam etc., via personal messages ("Start Conversation" under your avatar). There is no guarantee that the trades will go smoothly, it's all based on trust and goodwill, so be wary of scammers.
bigpap: Sorry for sounding so noob but how do you trade on gog?
Leroux: There's no official system in place. People in this thread just send each other game keys that are redeemable on GOG, Steam etc., via personal messages ("Start Conversation" under your avatar). There is no guarantee that the trades will go smoothly, it's all based on trust and goodwill, so be wary of scammers.
unused keys? I was hoping you could trade games you own.
Leroux: There's no official system in place. People in this thread just send each other game keys that are redeemable on GOG, Steam etc., via personal messages ("Start Conversation" under your avatar). There is no guarantee that the trades will go smoothly, it's all based on trust and goodwill, so be wary of scammers.
bigpap: unused keys? I was hoping you could trade games you own.
No, only unused keys.
Interested in the first and third volumes of the new Forgotten Realms Archives, Take a look at my tradelist. and if you see something there you'd be willing to trade for one of those, just contact me.
Thanks to Badseeder and to dyscode for two smooth trades.
As alway, it was a pleasure.
Volkov321:
Thanks again for two more smooth trades!

Updated Tradelist
Post edited August 20, 2015 by silversuriv