It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello !

What I have :
pastebin.com/Vb1zk22w (for each game, I listed if it's a Steam key/Desura key/DRM-free/GoG key. (I'm French so some words are in French but it's not too hard to understand I think :D)

What I want :
Some games on GoG (my Steam wishlist only contains high-priced games except Sakura Fantasy and ManaCollect). Here's the list :

- The Ys series, VI is the priority (I have the ohers on Steam but I want the GoG bonuses XD)
- Legend of Heroes : Trails in the Sky
- Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
- The Baldur's Gate ORIGINAL series (not the Remastered ones).

I can trade multiple games for 1 from my WishList (but not too many, do serious offers) and I always wait that you activate the keys before activating mine (in case of my key doesn't work, too much keys X_x).

Send a message if you have an offer !
Post edited June 06, 2015 by HakenBrowning
Looking for on GOG

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb - most wanted
King's Bounty Dark Side
King's Bounty Warriors of the North Valhalla Edition
Assassin's Creed
Kingpin: Life of Crime
Outlaws + A Handful of Missions
Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare

willing to trade lots of Steam keys + GOGs for every game listed above

HAVE: the long list here
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post4884

Traded with Christoph89, foxworks, Accatone, Leroux, irlandezul, gbaz69 x2, Darilon, Getcomposted x6, Psyringe, roelibex, Impaler26 x3, yogsloth, KoreaBeat, Ingsoc85 x2, blarth, madth3, Tannath, adambiser, MoP, rmontiago, DyNaer, siulebuo, AcidFlux x2, Drejzer, hummer010, curtisd88, XiTaU, skimmie, Spectrum_Legacy, huN73R, X-com, misterlion x2, Rexoberan, Catshade
EDIT: Nevermind, this was more like a personal favour than a real trade. I don't have any good career perspectives as a trader, do I? ;)
Post edited June 07, 2015 by Enebias
Bump

Plus someone actually replied to me in the thread but I couldn't track it down, so if you replied to me earlier, please PM me directly!
[HAVE]
STEAM
Shadowrun Dragonfall DC
Outlast : Whistle blower
Alan Wake
Alan Wake :American Nightmare
FTL
Machinarium
Halfway
Commandos Collection

and these

[WANT]
Serious Sam TFE $1.19
Serious Sam TSE$1.19
Fahrenheit $2.39
Saint Row The Third $5.09

I will trade multiple keys for above games.
Interested gamers please pm.
Thank You.
HAVE:
-Sim City 2000
-Stalker Clear Sky
(-possibly Xenonauts, see below)

WANT: (in total more or less the same price range as the above titles, it can be higher if you want :-) )
-Broken Sword Saga
-Two Worlds I+II
-Krondor saga
-Raven – Legacy of a master thief
-MYST – Masterpiece Edition
-Real myst (not masterpiece edition)
-MYST V: End of ages
-URU: Complete Chronicles
-Dark Fall 3
-Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
-Return to mysterious island
-the fall
-black mirror 1-3

-Or any other point and click adenture you think I`d like which are similar to MYST, Syberia, Atlantis,... and which I dont already own. Bring on your suggestions and if I want a certain game(s) you get the game codes in return :-).

Whoever comes to an agreement with me about this will also recieve XENONAUTS as a bonus once I reach the summer sale goal for it (which is likely, no guarantee, though).
Should I have traded with multiple persons, the "winner" of XENONAUTS will be drawn randomly.

Should two or more persons offer the same game(s) to me and I decide to trade them against my games, the one who posted his/her offer first will be the person I trade with.
Post edited June 06, 2015 by Xscape2041
Xscape2041: HAVE:
-Sim City 2000
-Stalker Clear Sky
(-possibly Xenonauts, see below)
Not to rain on your parade, but people are giving away these two free codes here on the forums en masse. It's tough already to find someone taking them for free with all the excess supply, letalone someone willing to trade. I think you'll have a lot more luck finding a trade partner once you've unlocked Xenonauts. ;)
No problem, It doesnt hurt to ask :-)
Maybe someones circumstances are the right ones, no one is forced to trade anything ;-)
For example maybe someone doesn't plan to buy anything in the summer sale but has a spare code to a game(s) I could be interested in, and he/she get's 2-3 games which are possibly worth more than he/she paid for the codes of the traded adventure game in return. Since I'm not interested in the up to 3 summer sale bonus games, no problem there for me :-)
Post edited June 06, 2015 by Xscape2041
Xscape2041: No problem, It doesnt hurt to ask :-)
Maybe someones circumstances are the right ones, ...
I think you've missed an important part of the message: .. people giving away these two free codes here.
You're right, it doesn't hurt to ask for a trade, but that isn't really the GOG spirit. Take a look around the forum and you'll see that people are trying to be nice and just gift these games to anybody whose circumstances are the right ones.

So if anybody's interested in Sim City 2000 or Stalker Clear Sky send me a chat message.

EDIT: Stalker Clear Sky gone, Sim City 2000 still up for grabs
Post edited June 06, 2015 by DeMignon
I'm planning to hand them out when the sale is over, but before they expire. :) Help people who may have missed the sale entirely.
Bump.

[HAVE]
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky - key expires July 21, 2015.

[WANT]
Opened to anything really as long as I don't have it.

Preferably something from my wishlist: https://www.gog.com/u/Apekiller/wishlist
I have a might and magic 1 through 6 uplay code, and want f-117A that's for sale here on gog.
<span class="bold">Updated</span>
Post edited June 06, 2015 by Leroux
thank you leroux
Post edited June 07, 2015 by apehater