It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Thanks for a nice trade, Psyringe.
likewise :)
bump

A big thanks to V3 for yet another pleasant trade. (+1)
Updated - cheers!
Have:
Some GOG Credit

Want:
PSN Cards
Steam Market Items
Paypal maybe
Offers? hahaha
Actually im not looking for games.

I can go first if you want ^^
Thanks for the trade, Psyringe
Ingsoc85: Thanks for the trade, Psyringe
thanks to you too :)
Want on gog: My Current Wishlist
-ArxFatalis
-Bastion
-Divinity: Original Sin
-F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn
-Grim Fandango Remastered
-Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge
-Shadowrun Dragonfall: Director's Cut
-Transistor + OST
-Xenonauts

Have on gog:
Aliens Versus Predator Classic 2000
Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Brutal Legend
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure)
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Spelunky
Star Wars Battlefront II
Star Wars Empire at War: Gold Pack
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars Republic Commando
Star Wars Starfighter
Torchlight
Trine 2: Complete Story
Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, The

If interested then hit me on PM with offers, I'm open to negociations and can provide higher ratios too when and where applicable ;)

Thanks for your consideration.
---
Post edited May 31, 2015 by Impaler26
EDIT: I'll delete my previous rant, since the respective post has been deleted from the thread, and I don't want to give that trader more publicity.

Instead, I'd like to just reiterate something that (imho) is really important to keep this thread alive and open:
Zurvan7: 5) "As stated by a gog mod, selling game keys on gog.com is not allowed!! (even at discount prices)".
We've recently gotten an increasing number of trade offers for money, or for "Paypal" or "Steam Wallet" or other euphemisms for money. I don't think we should do this. GOG has stated clearly that they do not allow trades for money, and if we keep offering them here, then I'm afraid they will have to act on that sooner or later. Let's keep this amazing thread as a friendly, reliable platform for swapping game duplicates, without kicking GOG's knees, okay?

Anyway, I'm off of my soap box now. :D
Post edited May 28, 2015 by Psyringe
Psyringe:
Thanks for the reminder although I think most of these "X key for X amount of money or x amount of steam keys" are posted by new users who are trying to sell their witcher 3 nvidia key. Like you mentioned this is not appreciated by gog and there are literally 1000 of other websites where you are allowed to do it. I will repost the "not selling keys on gog" post again. Try steamtrades for example

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post211

ALSO NOTE TO NEW USERS TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE ON GOG. GOG USERS ARE NOT STUPID, MOST OF THEM HAVE STEAM ACCOUNTS AS WELL, KNOW WHERE TO GET KEYS CHEAPER AND WHICH KEYS WERE FREE OR ON SALE (like Humble bundle). Stop spamming the PM's with cheap key offers.
Post edited May 28, 2015 by Zurvan7
Psyringe: EDIT: I'll delete my previous rant, since the respective post has been deleted from the thread, and I don't want to give that trader more publicity.

Instead, I'd like to just reiterate something that (imho) is really important to keep this thread alive and open:
Zurvan7: 5) "As stated by a gog mod, selling game keys on gog.com is not allowed!! (even at discount prices)".
Psyringe: We've recently gotten an increasing number of trade offers for money, or for "Paypal" or "Steam Wallet" or other euphemisms for money. I don't think we should do this. GOG has stated clearly that they do not allow trades for money, and if we keep offering them here, then I'm afraid they will have to act on that sooner or later. Let's keep this amazing thread as a friendly, reliable platform for swapping game duplicates, without kicking GOG's knees, okay?

Anyway, I'm off of my soap box now. :D
Particularly now that they have regional pricing and it's actually become profitable to do so.
I missed these from recent past bundles:
Revenge: Rhobar's Myth ~from several past bundles
Reload from bundlestars run & gun bundle
Grapple from https://www.indiegala.com/friday]indiegala friday[/rul]
Shin Samurai Jazz from https://www.indiegala.com/friday]indiegala friday[/rul]

My haves.
Post edited August 01, 2015 by BAZ
update

added "Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II"

and "Company of Heroes Complete Pack"
Looking for Earthworm Jim 3D and Messiah from games currently on promo.
Have list.
[H]
Rise of the Triad (2013) GOG
[W]
Blackwell Epiphany
Memoria
Teslagrand
Spelunky

Open to offers as well
Thanks.
Post edited June 06, 2015 by vizolover