It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HAVE:

The Ship (2 pack gift)

WANT (steam):

Hollywood Visionary (4.99)

Bulletstorm (4.99)

tomb raider (4.99 humble store)

any of these would be great. thanks for looking!
update

Thanks to Catshade for a nice trade (+1)

Still looking for these gems:

Hack'n Slash
Foul Play
Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut
Metro: Last Light Redux
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
Alice: Madness Returns
Chroma Squad
Risen
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
FarCry 3: Blood Dragon
Evoland
Frozen Cortex
Transistor
Brothers - a Tale of Two Sons
Project Zomboid
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Stick it to the Man
Shovel Knight
Gimbal
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil HD Remastered
Child of Light
Cities: Skylines
Jazzpunk
Super Time Force Ultra
Goodbye Deponia
Rogue Legacy
Banished
Homeworld Remastered Collection
Lethal League
Deep Dungeons of Doom
TRON 2.0
Potatoman Seeks the Troof
Black Mesa
Airline Tycoon Deluxe
Final Fantasy IV
Spelunky
Monkey Island (anything)
Risen
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
Super House of Dead Ninjas
Dark Souls
Rayman Origins
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
RAGE
Nidhogg
Planescape Torment
Star Wars: X-Wing
Star Wars: Tie Fighter
SIN Gold
Freespace 2
Flatout 2
MDK
MDK2

and other offers
Post edited May 11, 2015 by SirRobbie
Klumpen0815:
Thanks for another trade.

(ps. I hope gogs 'you have a reply/quote' notification system still works)
Post edited May 11, 2015 by BAZ
BAZ: Thanks for another trade.

(ps. I hope gogs 'you have a reply/quote' notification system still works)
Thanks again too, I hope you'll get your messages back soon, maybe sending a support ticket will put a little pressure on this.
Post edited May 16, 2015 by swordtut
bump

Probably too lazy ... but I thought, I'd just link my wishlist for wants and state any current gog sale as have (provided the sale is still running when I agree to the trade. )

I just don't want to pile up codes that I'm unsure I'll ever trade away on the off chance someone will want them in the future. Maybe someone has an old code lying around that I like that he'd rather trade for a current sale... If not, well I'll have to change tactics then. :) just trying it out.
Post edited May 12, 2015 by mchack
Updated Trade List

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5568
Getcomposted: Thank you, misterlion, for a good trade!
My thanks to you, as well!
Updated my want list with the new items currently on sale (metro Light and the Darksiders pack).

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5930
Greetings, (yes from earth) I have NVIDIA redemption codes for "the witcher 3" and "batman: arkham night" on gog.com
What I would like to have, is either those games, or equal on steam, any game of equal or greater value. Message me if you are interested, make an offer... what ever it takes. I don't like change, and gog is that change.
Thanks in advance!
~nate
Added TRI to my Steam have list
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5843
Feel free to hit me up on chat to work something out :) If there are hiccups then please bear with since still learning how to use Galaxy.
Post edited May 12, 2015 by cecil
Updated lists

Have:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post365

Want:
https://www.gog.com/u/Klumpen0815/wishlist
2nd_person: Greetings, (yes from earth) I have NVIDIA redemption codes for "the witcher 3" and "batman: arkham night" on gog.com
What I would like to have, is either those games, or equal on steam, any game of equal or greater value. Message me if you are interested, make an offer... what ever it takes. I don't like change, and gog is that change.
Thanks in advance!
~nate
Are you sure Batman: Arkham Knight is on GOG??? Seems unlikely. That would be pretty big.
Anyone lose game Keys they had in their Message History from doing trades?

All messages are gone in case you haven't noticed, and as of now, any Keys that were unused in those messages are gone also.

EDIT:

Better check your old game Keys in your Gift section as well, I have some showing as "Refunded" that should not be in that state (they should still be good).

Still digging through all this mess :(
Post edited May 12, 2015 by wanderer_27
wanderer_27: Anyone lose game Keys they had in their Message History from doing trades?

All messages are gone in case you haven't noticed, and as of now, any Keys that were unused in those messages are gone also.
According to the staff, they are working on a fix. The old private messages will be imported into the new chat feature.

wanderer_27: Better check your old game Keys in your Gift section as well, I have some showing as "Refunded" that should not be in that state (they should still be good).
Are you sure that those gifts aren't expired? Gifts from the "Corsairs" giveaway expired recently, for example.