It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

obi4ammama: you have an offer in chat :)
thanks 4 the trade
Thank you obi4ammama for an awesome trade!
obi4ammama: ...
apehater: check your chat for an offer
thanks for the trade
obi4ammama: ...
thanks for the trade obi4ammama
Post edited October 19, 2016 by apehater
fronzelneekburm: The current weekend sale has some stuff I'm interested in, so it can't hurt to try my luck here again.

Have:
Please refer to the list

Want:
A Boy And His Blob
Bloodrayne: Betrayal
Master Of Orion: Collector's Edition
Thanks for another great trade!

:)
fronzelneekburm: ...
wanderer_27: Thanks for another great trade!

:)
Thanks! :)

------

Have:
Please refer to the list

Want:
Master Of Orion: Collector's Edition
Uprising: Join or Die
Uprising 2: Lead and Destroy
Massive Assault
Massive Assault: Phantom Renaissance
Master of Orion: Collector's Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 - DLC pack
Deadlock: Planetary Conquest
Deadlock 2: Shrine Wars
7th Legion
Hybrid Wars
Post edited October 14, 2016 by fronzelneekburm
Got rid of it. Thanks!

Today I just bought "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition" and I was super excited until I received the code. I noticed it didn't look like a Steam code. Little did I know that I accidentally bought the GOG version. I requested a refund, but based on the rules, I think I won't get refunded, so I'm trying my luck here. I have nothing against GOG, but I only use Steam just because I hate having to manage where I have all my games, plus all of my games were mostly on Steam in the first place, so I've just stuck to that.

So if anyone has The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition game code for Steam and would be willing to swap it for my GOG code. Please let me know, thanks for your time.
Post edited October 17, 2016 by Akruzhael
Akruzhael: Today I just bought "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition" and I was super excited until I received the code. I noticed it didn't look like a Steam code. Little did I know that I accidentally bought the GOG version. I requested a refund, but based on the rules, I think I won't get refunded, so I'm trying my luck here. I have nothing against GOG, but I only use Steam just because I hate having to manage where I have all my games, plus all of my games were mostly on Steam in the first place, so I've just stuck to that.
As long as you have not downloaded the game, you can get a refund. There is a 30 day limit for refunds with no questions ask, as long as you did not download the game or any extras.
Akruzhael: Today I just bought "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition" and I was super excited until I received the code. I noticed it didn't look like a Steam code. Little did I know that I accidentally bought the GOG version. I requested a refund, but based on the rules, I think I won't get refunded, so I'm trying my luck here. I have nothing against GOG, but I only use Steam just because I hate having to manage where I have all my games, plus all of my games were mostly on Steam in the first place, so I've just stuck to that.
moonshineshadow: As long as you have not downloaded the game, you can get a refund. There is a 30 day limit for refunds with no questions ask, as long as you did not download the game or any extras.
i guess that this user bought a key at an other store, so gog won't refund it
moonshineshadow: As long as you have not downloaded the game, you can get a refund. There is a 30 day limit for refunds with no questions ask, as long as you did not download the game or any extras.
apehater: i guess that this user bought a key at an other store, so gog won't refund it
Yeah, I had some spare credit and a coupon at another store, so I decided I would use it before it expires, so I went with it. And didn't notice the "DRM: GOG" that was kind of hidden, I just saw the "PC" and naturally thought it was Steam. It was my own fault for getting a bit excited and not realizing it.
WANT (from the Weekend Promo)
- Master of Orion 1+2

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^
Post edited October 16, 2016 by VampiroAlhazred
WANT (from the Weekend Promo)
Superfrog HD GOG key

HAVE
Duke Nukem(GOG) collection.

PM me so we can make a deal :).Cheers
deleted
Post edited October 16, 2016 by Fairfox
Have:
Runestone Keeper (Steam)

Want:
A decent pun. I've been low on 'em lately.
zeogold: Want:
A decent pun. I've been low on 'em lately.
I was going to have a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind. I used to have a problem where I was very afraid during the winter holidays, but nobody could tell me why. Then I found out I'm Claustrophobic. OK, that wasn't very good; hang on, let me think of a good pun about construction. Hang on, I'm still working on it. I suppose I could stop now. On the other hand, I have different fingers. At a chemistry conference in London, the Queen didn't realize she was making noise from her indigestion. Why didn't anyone say anything? Because nothing reacts to noble gases. I have some insect puns too, if they won't bug you too much.

Also, pretty much anything from this guy

I don't want the codes, just an excuse to stretch the dad joke powers XD
VampiroAlhazred: WANT (from the Weekend Promo)
- Master of Orion 1+2

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^
PM sent, perhaps we can negotiate a fair & equitable trade. :-)