It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JunglePredator: Lot of people wanting Titan Quest all of a sudden...
I know. It's like it wasn't available before, or had a good discount right now.

Oh, wait...
madth3: I know. It's like it wasn't available before, or had a good discount right now.

Oh, wait...
I know right?

Not like the game has been available for the better part of a decade as a DRM free product.

Add a couple new enemies & everyone wants a game they had no interest in...
madth3: I know. It's like it wasn't available before, or had a good discount right now.

Oh, wait...
JunglePredator: I know right?

Not like the game has been available for the better part of a decade as a DRM free product.

Add a couple new enemies & everyone wants a game they had no interest in...
drm-free ? so i suppose you mention gamergate version, right ? because aside from that we only had steam version and various physical versions with very agressive rootkit-like drms

well, this one is 5 bucks for both base game + extension and a fair amount of work at bug patching... i think it is what desserve excitement and thanx, not "a few more enemies".

People are just thrilled because the H&S genre is getting many good pillars titles in the gog catalog by now (we dont have diablo, ok... but we all know blizzard will NEVER deal with gog as they have their own drm/distribution service... and frankly, diablo especiallly it's 3rd iteration, is kinda overrated because of nostalgia memories that wouldnt probably live up to the expectation if we were to launch the oldest titles nowadays...)

while titan quest, even in 2016, is still quite enjoyable and fine looking and running.

So now here we got Titan quest and grim dawn (some folks in the grim dawn team are ancient workers from titan quest team, if i'm not wrong), sacred 1 and 2, torch light 1 and 2, van hellsing many versions, and victor vran... All are drm free with gog support as well...

If you ask me ? it is quite fine like that, i dont miss diablo at all, tbh... we are in good company
I think you missed my previous posts on every Nordic Release. :P
amrit9037: I think you missed my previous posts on every Nordic Release. :P
Everything you seek is noridc?

But but... nordic stuff generally isn't good.

Everything good was bought from someone else. :-/

Oh well... fair enough. From what I've seen with TQA they've done a good job. Too bad they didn't fix the bloody network adapter problem. Didn't even reply to me when I asked for help in the Steam forums. Found one obscure reference to it. (It's not NAT stuff... there's a problem... at least in their last beta patch that's existed since at least 5 years ago where if you have multiple NACs it tries to use the 1st one despite it not holding ANY valid network info (even APIPA)... I'll double check the TQA but off hand it doesn't look like it was fixed.)

But I'll point out to the fan boys calling "foul" that Titan Quest on Steam is DRM free.... cause well... Steam isn't a DRM.
Post edited September 04, 2016 by Leroux
Leroux: [Have] (all Steam)

Caesar IV
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast within
Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned
Phantasmagoria
Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh
Quest for Glory 1-5
Space Quest Collection (1-6)
King's Quest Collection (1-7)
Police Quest Collection (1-4)
Shiftlings
Redactem
The Crystal Nebula (requires VR headset)

Is anyone interested in trading for these (e.g. for your bundle leftovers in case you have anything I might like)?
PM sent for your WL
Post edited September 02, 2016 by wanderer_27
[H]
Tex Murphy: Mean Streets + Martian Memorandum(GOG)
Tharsis(steam)
GALAK-Z(steam)
Lethal League(steam)

[W]
Mobile Forces(GOG)
EXPENDABLE(GOG)
Have

Evil Genius
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded
Witcher 3

I will trade all three for Owlboy.
Post edited September 05, 2016 by BrokenSaint
WANT (from the Promos)
- Subject 13
- Agatha Christie The ABC Murders
- Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^
Post edited September 02, 2016 by VampiroAlhazred
Seeing as it has MP & Co-op support, does anyone interested in trading WWE 2K16 for SOMA or Grim Dawn (new HB), or something similar?

This is from the latest HB Monthly.

Could probably put in Town of Salem, which is also MP.
low rated
amrit9037: I think you missed my previous posts on every Nordic Release. :P
JunglePredator: Everything you seek is noridc?

But but... nordic stuff generally isn't good.

Everything good was bought from someone else. :-/

Oh well... fair enough. From what I've seen with TQA they've done a good job. Too bad they didn't fix the bloody network adapter problem. Didn't even reply to me when I asked for help in the Steam forums. Found one obscure reference to it. (It's not NAT stuff... there's a problem... at least in their last beta patch that's existed since at least 5 years ago where if you have multiple NACs it tries to use the 1st one despite it not holding ANY valid network info (even APIPA)... I'll double check the TQA but off hand it doesn't look like it was fixed.)

But I'll point out to the fan boys calling "foul" that Titan Quest on Steam is DRM free.... cause well... Steam isn't a DRM.
Everything you seek is noridc? FREE.
Want:
Rayman Forever (GOG)
Rayman: The Great Escape (GOG)
Rayman Hoodlum Havoc (GOG)
Earthworm Jim 1 and 2 (GOG or Steam)
Earthworm Jim 3d (GOG or Steam)
MDK (GOG or Steam)
MDK 2 (GOG or Steam)

Have:
Steam items (trading cards and refined metal)
Psychonauts
Mountain
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online: Exclusive E3 Digital Ticket Bundle
WildStar E3 Pack
Warframe PC Booster Pack
Super Senso Beta Access + Starter Pack
SUPERFIGHT - The Joiner Micro Deck
Pathfinder Adventures - 40 Chests
GUNS UP! Starter Pack + TV Head
Armoured Warfare E3 Pack
Neverwinter Adventurer's Helper Pack + Exclusive
Phoenix Force
Daedalus - No Escape
123 Slaughter Me Street
Chip
Loot Hero DX
Magdalena
Divekick
Postmortem: One Must Die (Extended Cut)
Damage Control
Morphine
City Z
Fleeting Ages
Cyborg Detonator
Haunsters
Mindless Running
Sparkle 2 Evo
Sparkle 3 Genesis
Millie
Merchants of Kaiden
Dustforce DX:
Post edited September 03, 2016 by Smashman4
Thanks Leroux for the nice trade ;)
Updated my lists. Both haves and wants
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread?search=danikristrade
Post edited October 17, 2016 by DeaniKris