It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mike_cesara: Sorry to say but you were scammed by the very same wanker who scammed dozens of dozens others here, with his hundreds accounts.
pferreira1983: I do hope it's not the case. I've contacted GOG tech support with the GOG e-mail redeem links he sent me to see if they can clear this up faster and verify if they are real. Hope they are, don't like to accuse people of being scammers if I can prevent it. What annoys me is he's been on here during the week (I know this because his chat button lights up green yet he hasn't bothered to give me an update.
Well, I guess you're not Begbie, are you?
bloody hell..
HypersomniacLive: Long shot, but I'll give it a try:

I've got the following GOG Connect Steam games:

- Broken Sword 1: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut
- To the Moon

I'd like Two Worlds from the current Weekend Promo for both.

Also have Braid as a GOG Connect Steam game; it's on a Steam key with two more games, perhaps we could work something out.

If interested, reply to this post, and send me a PM.
What does the Braid bundle contain ?
HypersomniacLive: I'd like Two Worlds from the current Weekend Promo for both.
Check PM
high rated
madth3: Check PM
You're crazy kind and generous, as always! Cheers a bunch, mate, you lead!
madth3: Check PM
HypersomniacLive: You're crazy kind and generous, as always! Cheers a bunch, mate, you lead!
I hope it's not too late to thank you for FTL: Advanced steam key :)
Thank You.
pferreira1983: .... Lesly009 ...

I'm basically waiting for him to contact me with the gift codes he owes me and hoping he does it soon as it's already been a week.
Lesly009 has a joining date of May 2016.
So may be you got scammed. <-See what I did there!!! :P

Next time be more alert while trading.
In case of any doubt First post here about the guy BEFORE doing trade NOT AFTER TRADE.

Someone from our community will sure help you.

Also as a bonus tip I would say install Adalia Fundamental Script.
It shows joining date of users in chat without UPPERCASE username.

Well shit happens so learn from this misevent and move on. :)
Attachments:
Fairfox: Seems legit!

'Sweets' is a better word than 'candy', too. It's funny going to the UK (Imma going back this Summer vacation, w00t!) and saying 'sweets'. Probs don't pull it off very well, cor blimey, guv'nor. Apples 'n' pears, dog 'n' bone... erm... blindin'... lummy!

What is a lummy?
You saying you won't take candy from me little girl?

http://media.giphy.com/media/ktAQNsUfigR1K/giphy.gif
mike_cesara: Head back to humble and report you were scammed, you will get games back.
Fairfox: They do that? Neato!
But of course! : )
pferreira1983: .... Lesly009 ...

I'm basically waiting for him to contact me with the gift codes he owes me and hoping he does it soon as it's already been a week.
amrit9037: Lesly009 has a joining date of May 2016.
So may be you got scammed. <-See what I did there!!! :P

Next time be more alert while trading.
In case of any doubt First post here about the guy BEFORE doing trade NOT AFTER TRADE.

Someone from our community will sure help you.

Also as a bonus tip I would say install Adalia Fundamental Script.
It shows joining date of users in chat without UPPERCASE username.

Well shit happens so learn from this misevent and move on. :)
Yeah, I'm hoping GOG will get in contact with me about my support ticket to see if the e-mail links he provided were false.

Not sure if this is helpful but the redeem invite links he gave me were: redeemgift%invite% - e-mail address - 10 digit/letter code. So I gather what eh gave me was a couple of invite codes.
high rated
pferreira1983: Yeah, I'm hoping GOG will get in contact with me about my support ticket to see if the e-mail links he provided were false.

Not sure if this is helpful but the redeem invite links he gave me were: redeemgift%invite% - e-mail address - 10 digit/letter code. So I gather what eh gave me was a couple of invite codes.
The format of the link to redeem a GOG code is: "https://www.gog.com/redeem/" followed by the gift-code.

Could you provide one of the links they gave you with the code-part removed or obfuscated?

I'm not aware of GOG offering invite codes. GOG codes are either normal gift-codes or promotional ones, as far as I know, and the total number of characters varies based on which category they fall under, but I don't think I've ever heard of 10-char codes before.

I'm afraid that nothing about what you've posted indicates that this was an honest trade - I could understand one or two GOG codes not working, but zero out of ten?
Post edited June 05, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
Last time I checked GOG will not reply to any support ticket regarding trades period. They are very clear on that. It's not something they endorse and you are on your own if something goes wrong.
Anyone know anything about user Vilfor.NOS ?

I haven't been able to find any posts by them anywhere.
I thought there was another way to check on a user registration date and so forth, but it escapes me.
wanderer_27: Anyone know anything about user Vilfor.NOS ?

I haven't been able to find any posts by them anywhere.
I thought there was another way to check on a user registration date and so forth, but it escapes me.
June 2016
You are NOT the only one he contacted.
He contacted to ABH20
Sent me a message as well.
Asked for my trade list.
I warned him about scammers.
I told him to post in this thread but he didn't posted yet.
Attachments:
may_be.jpg (3 Kb)
Post edited June 05, 2016 by amrit9037
wanderer_27: I thought there was another way to check on a user registration date and so forth, but it escapes me.
Adalia Fundamentals - you will see registration date on a chat page.

edit,
must be still the very same loser, won't talk to me since I made a fool of him on a chat.. : (
Post edited June 05, 2016 by mike_cesara
deleted