It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JunglePredator: ...
can you link me to your trading offer post?
JunglePredator: ...
apehater: can you link me to your trading offer post?
I don't actually have one right now. I'd have to go hunting for any Steam stuff (s/tuff/hit) at all but if you'd be willing to take Steam cards it's better if you say which games you'd want cards for since I don't play games for cards & have a few not played (couple dozen at least).

No actual trade list because I've now traded everything or given away everything I know was extra.
Been working on a list of serials but I don't expect that to produce anything because the testing usually ends up with the other person having a game (ie I force it on them ;-p)
apehater: can you link me to your trading offer post?
JunglePredator: I don't actually have one right now. I'd have to go hunting for any Steam stuff (s/tuff/hit) at all but if you'd be willing to take Steam cards it's better if you say which games you'd want cards for since I don't play games for cards & have a few not played (couple dozen at least).

No actual trade list because I've now traded everything or given away everything I know was extra.
Been working on a list of serials but I don't expect that to produce anything because the testing usually ends up with the other person having a game (ie I force it on them ;-p)
contact me via chat, to avoid further derailing.
Hi everybody,

I have Steam Games for trade from this list
and I would trade them for anything from my wishlist.

I also have GOG keys for Baldur´s Gate I and II Classic editions.
Also willing to trade them for anything from my wishlist.

If you would be interested, contact me via PM.
Post edited June 02, 2016 by Tarhiel
Looking for a Steam VVVVVV key from Groupees. I have tons and tons of steam keys I could trade for one. I know it was on Groupees, I just have no idea what bundle it was from.
yogsloth: Looking for a Steam VVVVVV key from Groupees. I have tons and tons of steam keys I could trade for one. I know it was on Groupees, I just have no idea what bundle it was from.
IsThereAnyDeal has no record of VVVVV being anywhere outside of Humble Bundles.

Is there something special about that Groupees key you look for? Because I have a Steam key from HB. Chat me if you want it.
yogsloth: Looking for a Steam VVVVVV key from Groupees. I have tons and tons of steam keys I could trade for one. I know it was on Groupees, I just have no idea what bundle it was from.
madth3: IsThereAnyDeal has no record of VVVVV being anywhere outside of Humble Bundles.

Is there something special about that Groupees key you look for? Because I have a Steam key from HB. Chat me if you want it.
Nothing special.
I think he wants to that to import to GOG
madth3: IsThereAnyDeal has no record of VVVVV being anywhere outside of Humble Bundles.

It was definitely on Groupees, as there are several copies up for trade. Nobody is responding there yet, though. Message sent - thanks.

amrit9037: Nothing special.
I think he wants to that to import to GOG
You got it. That's my plan from here on out. Buy games for pennies - or trade for them - and jack them from GOG under their bizarre new "zero revenue" sales model.
Trade expired - thanks for reading!

Following in yogsloth's tracks, I'd like to trade for a Steam key of Two Worlds, which despite being apparently bundled and given away a remarkable number of times, I never seem to have picked up...

Got a lot of keys (mostly Steam, but a smattering of other distributors too) to trade with as well - let me know if you're interested!

Here's my list of previous trades.
Post edited June 03, 2016 by expopower
And mad thanks to madth3!

If GOG ever gets their act together, I'll now have the game to make me mad!
expopower: snip
You can probably still get a key for it here - http://www.dlh.net/en/
expopower: snip
triock: You can probably still get a key for it here - http://www.dlh.net/en/
Nope. He can't.
They have no keys left.
amrit9037: They have no keys left.
:(
I've got some Steamkeys for GOG Connect compatible games, anybody wanna trade?

What I've got (GOG Connect compatible)
Broken Sword 1: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut
To the Moon
VVVVVV
(Xenonauts - gone)

Other stuff I have:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post365

What I'd like to have:
https://www.gog.com/u/Klumpen0815/wishlist
Post edited June 06, 2016 by Klumpen0815
amrit9037: They have no keys left.
triock: :(
You know why they ran out of keys?
Because people are selling it on shady websites.