It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Resolved~!
Post edited May 26, 2016 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen: Hi, all~ I have two things I need assistance with, please.

First, I'd like to trade for a copy of Fabula Mortis. I gave away a copy on SG, and the person says that it's already been redeemed. O_o I don't get the duplicate product key notification when I try to activate it; just that I already own it...

Which brings me to my second request. I'd like to give the original key to someone who wants (and doesn't own) Fabula Mortis, just in case the key is still good. It may not work, but hey, if it does, free game~! ^__^
I don't have it, looks a bit interesting . . . do you have a wishlist (Steam)?
Post edited May 25, 2016 by wanderer_27
wanderer_27: I don't have it, looks a bit interesting . . . do you have a wishlist (Steam)?
No need to give anything in return -- The key may not work... and if it does, take it with my compliments~ ^__^ I'll IM you with my profile.
Deal expired.
Post edited May 26, 2016 by Grargar
would like to trade contraption maker (steam) for the witcher adventure game (on sale in gog)
genkicolleen: Hi, all~ I have two things I need assistance with, please.

First, I'd like to trade for a copy of Fabula Mortis . . .
Hi genkicolleen, I've got a key for this that I don't need and was planning on giving away. If you haven't gotten another key yet, would you like it?
Updated my trade list for the first time in a long while.

here
BrokenSaint:
Thanks, BrokenSaint, for a great trade!
BrokenSaint:
plan99: Thanks, BrokenSaint, for a great trade!
Thank you as well for the amazing trade, plan99.
blarth: Hi genkicolleen, I've got a key for this that I don't need and was planning on giving away. If you haven't gotten another key yet, would you like it?
I would love it ♥ Are we friended on Steam, 'cause I need a peek at your wishlist ;D
genkicolleen: I would love it ♥ Are we friended on Steam, 'cause I need a peek at your wishlist ;D
No need for anything in return, the backlog is long. : )
No longer looking for Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition thanks to RWarehall.

Since I have what I was after I'll be getting rid of the copies I spoke of in this post in giveaways.
Post edited May 28, 2016 by JunglePredator
(Offer moved to next page-->)
Post edited May 28, 2016 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen: Is anyone interested in any of these Steam keys?

Royal Defense
Not The Robots
Pixel Puzzles: Japan
Tiestru
Eurofighter Typhoon
CT Special Forces: Fire for Effect
Why So Evil
Grave Prosperity: Redux- part 1
Square Heroes
Data Hacker: Initiation
Elements: Soul of Fire
Alter World
Tompi Jones
Pixel Star
Memories of A Vagabond
Journey Of The Light
8-Bit Commando
Yury
Power-Up
Flix The Flea
Nomad
Cubetractor
Blob From Space
Ah man... I would have jumped on Pixel Puzzles couple weeks ago... ended up buying it cause I couldn't win it on Steam Gifts.
Oh well... Royal Defense very nice; you sure you don't want anything? I pretty tapped but I might be able to find something Steam based in return (just not the 2 I just posted about :-p)
JunglePredator: Ah man... I would have jumped on Pixel Puzzles couple weeks ago... ended up buying it cause I couldn't win it on Steam Gifts.
Oh well... Royal Defense very nice; you sure you don't want anything? I pretty tapped but I might be able to find something Steam based in return (just not the 2 I just posted about :-p)
Darn! Sorry about Pixel Puzzles! Check your messages, and definitely nothing in return~ ^__^