It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sangrius: I've never really meddled in GoG politics before hahah! Oh well, what is done, done. My job was to put it out to you guys. GoG8 did not use his own account to scam me, but another one that is not on the list. The name of that account is UFOXCOM. Feel free to add it onto the list as one of his possible aliases.
apehater: the important step after the scam is to contact gog support about that scamm, aside from posting the scamm on the forum.
Thankfully I did both. I contacted gog support before coming on here to warn you guys. I wish to spread the word as much as possible so that these characters don't scam others. If anyone wants to do so, add UFOXCOM onto the list of known scammers. Possibly a new alias of GOG8
Sangrius: I've never really meddled in GoG politics before hahah! Oh well, what is done, done. My job was to put it out to you guys. GoG8 did not use his own account to scam me, but another one that is not on the list. The name of that account is UFOXCOM. Feel free to add it onto the list as one of his possible aliases.
Doesn't really change anything, but the name is actually written UFOxCOM according to Adalia Fundamentalis with a lower case x. Just for the protocol. Sorry to hear he scammed you and good job doing the right steps :)
Post edited March 28, 2016 by The_Blog
The_Blog: Doesn't really change anything, but the name is actually written UFOxCOM according to Adalia Fundamentalis with a lower case x. Just for the protocol. Sorry to hear he scammed you and good job doing the right steps :)
Hey, what about me?
I did a good job as well :P
low rated
The_Blog: Doesn't really change anything, but the name is actually written UFOxCOM according to Adalia Fundamentalis with a lower case x. Just for the protocol. Sorry to hear he scammed you and good job doing the right steps :)
amrit9037: Hey, what about me?
I did a good job as well :P
scammer advising about scamming
lol :)
This is the site I was just recently given. http://gogwiki.com/wiki/Known_Scammers

I've looked through it, and even used the "find" (ctrl+F) function to input the name ufoxcom, and unfortunately came up with no results. I guess I am looking at the wrong list than.
Sangrius: This is the site I was just recently given. http://gogwiki.com/wiki/Known_Scammers

I've looked through it, and even used the "find" (ctrl+F) function to input the name ufoxcom, and unfortunately came up with no results. I guess I am looking at the wrong list than.
Because it's a new account that was created by scammer.
And list don't get updated that frequently.
Sangrius: This is the site I was just recently given. http://gogwiki.com/wiki/Known_Scammers

amrit9037: Because it's a new account that was created by scammer.
Hence why I previously mentioned anyone could add it in if they happened to wish to :P. Well, that's all for gog politics for me in one day. Ciao, fellow gogers, and enjoy the games you got in the recent insomnia sale!
amrit9037: Because it's a new account that was created by scammer.
Sangrius: Hence why I previously mentioned anyone could add it in if they happened to wish to :P. Well, that's all for gog politics for me in one day. Ciao, fellow gogers, and enjoy the games you got in the recent insomnia sale!
The "fun" thing is that even before you got scammed (sorry about this) there was somebody who asked if UFOXCOM is a legitimate member and it was said in this thread that he probably was not. Just take a look.

I just like to add one thing: even rep can be deceiving - in fact here are some valuable members with a negative rep because of these scammers. Obviously they are using their multiple accounts to upvote themselves and downvote everybody who is going against them. So don't let them fool you and if you are not sure ask first here. Everybody can be scammed and unfortunately there are many of those individuals here on GOG. They even are thinking that it is a great achievement to do so (why I'll never understand) but if we all stick together we can minimize the number of those scams.
Post edited March 29, 2016 by MarkoH01
<deleted>
Post edited April 02, 2016 by JunglePredator
Have:
THE WITCHER: ENHANCED EDITION (Insomnia freebie)

Want:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xinacs/wishlist/
https://www.gog.com/u/scanix/wishlist
WANT (from the Weekly Staff Picks promo)
- Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenge.

HAVE
- Wasteland 2 - Director's Cut (also includes Wasteland 1).
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut.
- Broken Age.
- Hitman: Absolution.
- More games here.

Thanks! ^^
3 new games added to my trade list:
Mechs & Mercs: Black Talons
Port Royale 3 Gold
Tank Operations: European Campaign

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page568
WANT:

GOG

will trade multiple keys for each one
Sid Meier's Pirates
Railroad Tycoon 2
The Wolf Among Us

Steam

King's Bounty Dark Side from IndieGala Spring Mega bundle
Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

others on Steam

A Story About My Uncle
Alien: Isolation
Anna's Quest
Banished
Batman: Arkham Origins
Bioshock Infinite
Black Sails - The Ghost Ship
Blues and Bullets
Botanicula
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Ceville
Contradiction
Contrast
D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today
DeadCore
Deponia: The Complete Journey
Detective Grimoire
Eventide: Slavic Fable
Gaz Guzzlers Extreme
Gomo
Grey Goo
Her Story
Knights of Honor
Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon
Lords of Xulima
Lumino City
Machinarium
Memento Mori 2
Memoria
Message Quest
Metal Dead
Papers, Please
Pathologic Classic HD
Randal's Monday
realMyst: Masterpiece Edition
Reversion - The Escape
Reversion - The Meeting
Shadows on the Vatican Act II: Wrath
Sokobond
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie
The Banner Saga
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
The Fall
The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief
The Room
The Stanley Parable
The Talos Principle
The Travels of Marco Polo
Tony Tough and the Night of Roasted Moths
UnderRail
Venetica Gold Edition
Year Walk

HAVE:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10283

post 10283
Bump

Interested in offers, looking to get Rise of Venice Gold.
WANT
X-Com game (gog)
I don't know which one is good so it would be nice if some one enlighten me with it's pro/cons.

Thank you McHack for legendary gift of x-com bundle.
Post edited March 30, 2016 by amrit9037