It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fuin: Seems like your link is just pointing to the trading thread instead of your trade post. (Unless that's what you were intending.)
amrit9037: In case you are interested I have fixed his tradelist link in this post.
Was mostly pointing it out for X-com's sake but thanks regardless.

...but since the topic was raised I guess that i might as well give it a try. ;)
X-com: Updating tradelist.
Fuin: Seems like your link is just pointing to the trading thread instead of your trade post. (Unless that's what you were intending.)
Thank you Fuin, and thank you too amrit9037
Hi! I'm new here but you can see my steamgifts account or my steam profile. (It's the same profile name than here)

Want:
Lethis - Path of Progress (GOG)

Have (All Steam Games)

9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek
Alter World
Call of Juarez Gunslinger*
Castle
Coin Crypt*
Colin McRae Rally
Dark Arcana: The Carnival
House of Caravan
inMomentum
Jet Racing Extreme
Left in the Dark: No One on Board
Luminosity
Mind Snares: Alice s Journey
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren s Call
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Overlord
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
RC Mini Racers
Retro City Rampage DX
The Archetype
The Last Remnant
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Wacky Wheels
neuroskuler: Hi! I'm new here but you can see my steamgifts account or my steam profile. (It's the same profile name than here)
Don't forget to check scammer list
neuroskuler: Hi! I'm new here but you can see my steamgifts account or my steam profile. (It's the same profile name than here)
amrit9037: Don't forget to check scammer list
Nov 2014 . . . fairly old account
Bumping that dusty <span class="bold">trade list of mine</span>. Added a few Steam games from Humble, like:

- GRAV
- Wasteland 2
- etc.
amrit9037: Don't forget to check scammer list
wanderer_27: Nov 2014 . . . fairly old account
But he said the best catchy line Hi! I'm new here...
That's how you invite impostors in your inbox!!!
wanderer_27: Nov 2014 . . . fairly old account
amrit9037: But he said the best catchy line Hi! I'm new here...
I figured he mean new to the Trading Thread . . . but I agree, caution is warranted :)
amrit9037: But he said the best catchy line Hi! I'm new here...
wanderer_27: I figured he mean new to the Trading Thread . . . but I agree, caution is warranted :)
Sorry if i've been seen as an impostor. I mean I'm new in trading thread. You can add me to my steam profile.
Post edited March 04, 2016 by neuroskuler
X-com: Thank you Fuin, and thank you too amrit9037
You're welcome, and thanks for yet another good trade. I also notice that I've beaten amrit9037 and retaken my place as the top number X-com trader. Success!
Thank you, Grargar! Very nice trade.
wanderer_27: I figured he mean new to the Trading Thread . . . but I agree, caution is warranted :)
neuroskuler: Sorry if i've been seen as an impostor. I mean I'm new in trading thread. You can add me to my steam profile.
you are not impostor .
scammers are.
Dessimu: Thank you, Grargar! Very nice trade.
Thank you too, Dessimu!
H: Wasteland 2 Directors Cut for steam just look into my wishlists and make me an offer

GoG wishlist
Steam wishlist
Thanks Fuin for a great trade