It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

supplementscene has been lynched.

You may continue posting until I close the day.
FrostburnPhoenix: More than worth a look.
I am worth at least dozen looks.
Well done guys. You've lynched yourself a Scum. I genuinely did think Cat and Joe were a seperate faction though. The only game I've played with that role Gogtrial and Joe were a seperate faction and Gogtrial got to sit in our Mafia nightchat.

I thought taking them out would benefit Town and Mafia. I genuinely tried to play truthfully though in my analysis though so Cat saying I was lying, wasn't actually the case.
supplementscene: Well done guys. You've lynched yourself a Scum. I genuinely did think Cat and Joe were a seperate faction though. The only game I've played with that role Gogtrial and Joe were a seperate faction and Gogtrial got to sit in our Mafia nightchat.
See, Frostburn? I knew it.

Fuck, I can't believe it. We ended D... not with a mislynch, but an actual lynch? I...did THAT?
Lie #4 - Scene role claiming doctor has to a lie.

People with the doctor role don't spend day one going around pointing their fingers accusingly at everyone, running everyone in circles and pissing people off.

Lie #5 - Scene claiming that he'll protect Joe in post #427.

The doctor is not going to advertise that they'll protect one person in a lovers pair because you're telling the mafia to go kill the other instead. People with no night actions also make for very bad night one kills. Mafia Scene can go kill someone else on night one then lie his ass off on day 2 that he kept the lovers safe. No, he didn't. He just murdered someone else instead.

The only reason to kill lovers on night one is to silence me and keep me from campaigning against Scene on Day 2. I also still suspect Lift.
supplementscene: Well done guys. You've lynched yourself a Scum. I genuinely did think Cat and Joe were a seperate faction though. The only game I've played with that role Gogtrial and Joe were a seperate faction and Gogtrial got to sit in our Mafia nightchat.

I thought taking them out would benefit Town and Mafia. I genuinely tried to play truthfully though in my analysis though so Cat saying I was lying, wasn't actually the case.
Cool! Well I guess that somewhat balances the lack of flip for DK.

So one of them is scum?
gog damn but I suck
JoeSapphire: gog damn but I suck
Scum.
JoeSapphire: gog damn, butt I suck
FTFY
PookaMustard: See, Frostburn? I knew it.

Fuck, I can't believe it. We ended D... not with a mislynch, but an actual lynch? I...did THAT?
trivial ebwop: *D1

FrostburnPhoenix: So one of them is scum?
It turned out Gogtrial wasn't actually Scum. He was a seperate faction in our night chat. That was actually a really unfair weighting. Shouldn't have been allowed in. Maybe it made ZFR laugh though. I don't think another mod copies that format
One of my favorite songs is Mai Stai Un Pic by Antract

Didn't pay attention at work for the past 3 hours, but it was worth it. Mess with HijacK and you get the bullet.

Phew. What a day

They both were and weren't. They won togetehr in that game, but either of them could also win with tehir original factio (joe with town and gogtrial with mafia). At least I think.
So in two games I've hammered scum I didn't think was scum D1 twice.